So what's Santa fetched you this Christmas?

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Ara

Re: So what's Santa fetched you this Christmas?

Post by Ara »

My siblings and I put a £10 limit on spending so I had a fleece poncho from one (I'm wearing it as I type) and the other gave me some very atmospheric photos of our last house in smart frames. My boys and the younger one's girlfriend gave me a Lego VW campervan. They spent FAR too much. I'm not too old for Lego just because I'm over 60 am I? I'm saving it for when this house is a bit more livable.
Le Mouse

Post by Le Mouse »

I was very lucky and got far more booze and chocolate than I know what to do with :lol: I asked for, and got, an encyclopaedia of herbal medicine from my brother and his family (along with nice socks and chocolate :mrgreen: )

One very nice, and unexpected, 'present' was my nieces not realising I made the little purses I gave them as extra wee gifts. They thought I bought them - crafter win!! :lol:
Medusa

Post by Medusa »

We have done family secret santa here due to cost of living so much less gifts tha normal which I am fine with. Friend bought me a Uco candle lantern and I bought husband a ridge monkey toastie maker for the log burner in the tent and the one at home too
Growing old disgracefully!
grenfell

Post by grenfell »

Fairly low key in our house . I had a shirt and a flask , my wife a duvet , some clothes and a couple of bottles of gin. To be fair there isn't really much we actually need . There was a couple of "not really necassary" items I saw on ebay and would have liked but hardly the end of the world not to have had. My 17 year old has probably come out better and while it might seem particularly christmassy she did receive a bit of cash which is probably more useful to her.
hobo

Post by hobo »

As if I needed ANOTHER light, Mrs H treated me to a lovely teeny RovyVon A5 EDC Small Keyring Torch
https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0B4DTPQY2? ... ct_details
❤️❤️❤️