scotland preppers

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
freelander

scotland preppers

Post by freelander »

so glad i found this site hi to everyone as you will know i am new to the site i would like to know if there are preppers meetings in scotland or if anyone in the central belt would be intrested in setting one up please contact me .cheers freelander
preppingsu

Re: scotland preppers

Post by preppingsu »

Hello and welcome.

We have quite a few members in Scotland.

Stay around as an active member of the site, let people get to know you and then they are more likely to want to meet face to face.

As it stands we don't know you so why would we want to meet you. For all we know you might be on here to suss out other preppers so you can steal their preps if the shtf :tinfoil :D
Malthouse

Post by Malthouse »

preppingsu wrote:As it stands we don't know you so why would we want to meet you. For all we know you might be on here to suss out other preppers so you can steal their preps if the shtf :tinfoil :D
Darn it, thats some paranoid reasoning! lol

Welcome Freelander :)

I am now off to suss out other preppers.... ;)
Personalapocalypse

scotland preppers

Post by Personalapocalypse »

Don't worry freelander, I had a similarly frosty reception ;) shady bunch, these preppers...

Welcome! Lewis
DundeePrepper

Post by DundeePrepper »

freelander wrote:so glad i found this site hi to everyone as you will know i am new to the site i would like to know if there are preppers meetings in scotland or if anyone in the central belt would be intrested in setting one up please contact me .cheers freelander
Hi and welcome,

I'm in Scotland too (guess where haha ;) ) Hope you find the site helpful - I certainly have! As far as I'm aware there arn't any Scottish meetups but I would be interested.. I know a few local to me who would be interested also..

Cheerie,

Mike
Newbie Prepper
The ability to foresee is not reserved for Psychics and Lunatics. The mind is predisposed to see the future from its own past.
- Unknown Author
philli2013

Post by philli2013 »

Hey freelander,

I'm from glasgow and new to this site as well. So if you manage to find any groups/meetings then let us know! Would be interested in sharing ideas!
tigs

Post by tigs »

welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything

http://autonopedia.org/ if still out try facebook https://www.facebook.com/Autonopedia

Area 8
nickdutch

Post by nickdutch »

Malthouse wrote:
I am now off to suss out other preppers.... ;)

well, i got a hand full of lentils on my work surface..... dammit..... now I have let the cat out of the bag.... everyone is gonna be after my 20 little individual lentils..... OMG :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
reperio a solutio
Resident and Co-Ordinator of AREA 2
Area 2 = Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks
Malthouse

Post by Malthouse »

nickdutch wrote:well, i got a hand full of lentils on my work surface..... dammit..... now I have let the cat out of the bag.... everyone is gonna be after my 20 little individual lentils..... OMG :shock:
Check for a pulse :)
Cromicon

Post by Cromicon »

Welcome Freelander.