UK Preppers introduction and forum rules
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 11:16 pm
- Location: West Sussex
Just wanted to say hi to all from West Sussex, and make sure I'm getting this post seen.
I'm very new to this highly important topic, and look forward to lots of great ideas and chat.
- Posts: 297
- Joined: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:35 pm
- Location: Cumbria
Hello and Welcome to the forum.
What are you prepping for? Have you thought about both short term and long term?
Area 9 Coordinator and Resident
'At Spes Infracta'
'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore'.
- Posts: 1350
- Joined: Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:16 am
- Location: south yorkshire
hello Tonka and welcome to the forum
- Posts: 2915
- Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 6:53 am
big welcome, but do tell us what you are prepping for so that we can help and advise
reperio a solutio
Resident and Co-Ordinator of AREA 2
Area 2 = Hampshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Bucks
- Posts: 3290
- Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:11 am
- Location: East Midlands
Hello and welcome to the Forum.
The roads are pretty bad and if you do end up getting stuck its hard to justify your reason for being on the roads as 'vegan mince for a feckin' princess'.
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:25 am
- Location: North yorkshire
Hello and welcome
- Posts: 353
- Joined: Sun Aug 28, 2011 6:28 pm
Hello and welcome
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
- Posts: 121
- Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:42 am
- Location: Dundee Area
Helloo and welcome
The ability to foresee is not reserved for Psychics and Lunatics. The mind is predisposed to see the future from its own past.
- Unknown Author
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:05 am
hello tonka welcome to the site