B&M garden section reduced

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Yorkshire Andy

B&M garden section reduced

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Just been in b&m they have started the yearly clear out of garden stuff ready for the C word even though it's about 5 months away :lol:

They've a about halved the price of most of the solar garden lights I've just walked out with £45 priced on the boxes for just under £20 ISH (got a few other odds and sods )
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
jennyjj01

Re: B&M garden section reduced

Post by jennyjj01 »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 6:03 pm Just been in b&m they have started the yearly clear out of garden stuff ready for the C word even though it's about 5 months away :lol:

They've a about halved the price of most of the solar garden lights I've just walked out with £45 priced on the boxes for just under £20 ISH (got a few other odds and sods )
Thanks ( We could do with a Thank-you button). I wonder if they'll reduce the price on any foodstuffs or Compost?
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

Not Feeling Optimistic. Let me be wrong
jansman

Post by jansman »

We looked at some garden furniture in there. Wicker style jobby. Got a very similar ( better quality) job in Band Q. £100 less!
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
jennyjj01

Post by jennyjj01 »

on a similar theme, I just read that Morrisons have dropped their coir compost 75L to £4 a block.
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

jennyjj01 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:30 pm on a similar theme, I just read that Morrisons have dropped their coir compost 75L to £4 a block.
Buy it cheap, stack it deep :)
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
jennyjj01

Post by jennyjj01 »

ForgeCorvus wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:15 pm
jennyjj01 wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 8:30 pm on a similar theme, I just read that Morrisons have dropped their coir compost 75L to £4 a block.
My next visit to Mozzers will be in a Luton Bodied van :) Meet 'The new Queen of the Coir'

You think I'm kidding? :D

You've heard about the drug cartels with their bricks of cocaine ? I'm thinking I'll corner the coir market, selling bricks of compost to unsuspecting No-Diggers from a shed on the lottie or on facebook marketplace?

I might also try to stock up some black market Peat for when it gets banned completely. :D

Oh. And I know where to get some Good 5h1t !

ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

jennyjj01 wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:57 pm
ForgeCorvus wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:15 pm
My next visit to Mozzers will be in a Luton Bodied van :) Meet 'The new Queen of the Coir'

You think I'm kidding? :D

You've heard about the drug cartels with their bricks of cocaine ? I'm thinking I'll corner the coir market, selling bricks of compost to unsuspecting No-Diggers from a shed on the lottie or on facebook marketplace?

I might also try to stock up some black market Peat for when it gets banned completely. :D

Oh. And I know where to get some Good 5h1t !
Jenny Escobar :lol:

"Can you fix me up ? I want two bricks of brown, a bag of black and have you got any herbal, like comfrey or clover??"
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar