Hi Forum - Looking to produce my own Bug Out Bag

Got a question or suggestion about an EDC/BOB/GHB item, chat about it here.
SilentPenguin

Re: Hi Forum - Looking to produce my own Bug Out Bag

Post by SilentPenguin »

Thanks for the feedback all.

I know these are mostly personal choice but the thinking is simply, i would not normally have given it a thought until i saw an emergency 72 hour day bag for £300 that contained items im sure i can source and professionally offer in a more convenient bag for £100, and i kinda thought i wonder how people dont even realise how much they might need one of these one day and how much of a mark up some company's are making on these quick feel good solutions so the otherwise unprepared can sleep a little sounder.

Some companies even sell disaster bumbags full of some fire starting equipment, purified water a first aid kit and not much else for £100 ! and this the "Go Bag - The Ultimate Survival Kit." Image a whooping £399!

And so far not a single one has any shit tickets ! that's kinda what started my question off was to find the little oddity's, nick knacks or life hacks to add to a pack to give it an edge!

I would be the sort of person to just buy something then dump it at home or in the car just so in the back of my mind i knew id have something. Its pretty much the way of dealing with something without thinking it'll ever happen if that makes any sense.