Aqua Sol. Anyone used it

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Post Reply
Yorkshire Andy
Posts: 3964
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Aqua Sol. Anyone used it

Post by Yorkshire Andy » Sun May 12, 2019 8:51 pm

Saw it in the locay chandler's yesterday

https://www.cleantabs.co.uk/aqua-sol.php

Sounds too good to be true very good dilution rates
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine

User avatar
jennyjj01
Posts: 241
Joined: Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:09 pm

Re: Aqua Sol. Anyone used it

Post by jennyjj01 » Sun May 12, 2019 9:16 pm

Yorkshire Andy wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 8:51 pm
Saw it in the locay chandler's yesterday

https://www.cleantabs.co.uk/aqua-sol.php

Sounds too good to be true very good dilution rates
I haven't used it, but I note that some amazon feedback says it's for sterilising water tanks, not water for drinking. I don't see how that can be correct.

I wonder how it can be flavourless?

For value for money, I stash this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 ... le_o00_s00
£16 for treating 10,000 Litres

User avatar
Arwen Thebard
Posts: 571
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:31 pm

Re: Aqua Sol. Anyone used it

Post by Arwen Thebard » Mon May 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Not to be confused with.....
anusol.jpg
anusol.jpg (21.51 KiB) Viewed 540 times
:lol:
Arwen The Bard

"What did you learn today?"

grenfell
Posts: 2224
Joined: Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:55 pm

Re: Aqua Sol. Anyone used it

Post by grenfell » Mon May 13, 2019 5:59 pm

jennyjj01 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:16 pm

For value for money, I stash this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 ... le_o00_s00
£16 for treating 10,000 Litres
As I refuse to give my money to the tax dodging likes of amazon I did a google and found it elseware,
https://evaq8.co.uk/Water-Purification- ... blets.html

Yorkshire Andy
Posts: 3964
Joined: Thu Oct 03, 2013 4:06 pm

Re: Aqua Sol. Anyone used it

Post by Yorkshire Andy » Mon May 13, 2019 7:35 pm

Arwen Thebard wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:17 pm
Not to be confused with.....

anusol.jpg


:lol:
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine

featherstick
Posts: 995
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:09 pm

Re: Aqua Sol. Anyone used it

Post by featherstick » Wed May 15, 2019 11:25 am

grenfell wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:59 pm
jennyjj01 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 9:16 pm

For value for money, I stash this https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07 ... le_o00_s00
£16 for treating 10,000 Litres
As I refuse to give my money to the tax dodging likes of amazon I did a google and found it elseware,
https://evaq8.co.uk/Water-Purification- ... blets.html

Yay! :D

Post Reply