Fancy A Good 65L Rucksack For £28?

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
BlinkingCory

Fancy A Good 65L Rucksack For £28?

Post by BlinkingCory »

http://www.sportsdirect.com/karrimor-bo ... e=79300091

What a terrific bit of kit this is.
I picked this up today and gave it a trial run by packing it solid and walking a mile and back to the pub earlier.
Totally effortless, very comfy and seems to be very well made.
I'm going to be using it for the coast to coast, but thought I'd share the link for anyone with an eye open for a new BOB, GHB etc.
Deeps

Re: Fancy A Good 65L Rucksack For £28?

Post by Deeps »

28 quid. :shock: What's the catch ?
jansman

Post by jansman »

Cracking deal. Only problem is that if I filled it my old knackered knees and back wouldn't let me walk a hundred yards with it!!!! :lol:
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Jamesey1981

Post by Jamesey1981 »

Good deal, cheers for sharing.
I already own far too many rucksacks though, if I buy any more there won't be room for the gear to go in them!
That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Jamesey1981 wrote:Good deal, cheers for sharing.
I already own far too many rucksacks though, if I buy any more there won't be room for the gear to go in them!
I'm guilty of too many rucksacks myself but.....cover me, I'm going in. :P I've ran it past Her Maj and we're going to have a look tomorrow. :D
BlinkingCory

Post by BlinkingCory »

Deeps wrote:
I'm guilty of too many rucksacks myself but.....cover me, I'm going in. :P I've ran it past Her Maj and we're going to have a look tomorrow. :D
Be careful!
The entire Karrimor range is on sale.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

BlinkingCory wrote:
Deeps wrote:
Be careful!
The entire Karrimor range is on sale.
She's getting into rucksacks so it might actually work out well. :D Coincidentally I got my pussers pension in today too so I'm a payday millionaire. Woohoo.

JDandCoke

Post by JDandCoke »

As about rucksacks - https://www.amazon.co.uk/SUNVP-Tactical ... 78&sr=8-57
This is what my wife got me last month. Really good one, can attach some molle pouches. One rucksack is enough for me, it serves as edc (water, first aid kits, tools, multitool, penknife, light, lighter, spare socks, some meds, few cables, battery bank, things like that ;-)) as I don't really believe in bugging out in England ;-) unless you call bugging out going with a visit to your anutie who lives next village ;-)
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

It was about 36 quid but I got one anyway, still a good price. I'm away next weekend walking so I'll give it a trial run.
JDandCoke wrote:As about rucksacks - https://www.amazon.co.uk/SUNVP-Tactical ... 78&sr=8-57
This is what my wife got me last month. Really good one, can attach some molle pouches. One rucksack is enough for me, it serves as edc (water, first aid kits, tools, multitool, penknife, light, lighter, spare socks, some meds, few cables, battery bank, things like that ;-)) as I don't really believe in bugging out in England ;-) unless you call bugging out going with a visit to your anutie who lives next village ;-)
Each to their own mate but I'm not a fan of the tactical looking bags, I've got ones about that size but they're more walking bags, not as likely to get noticed/commented on I think.
JDandCoke

Post by JDandCoke »

I am not that noticeable as its black. Besides in shtf scenario I wouldn't carry it. I have some old one ;-)