Pruning saw

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Beatts

Pruning saw

Post by Beatts »

Just a little heads up but Lidl are selling a range of gardening equipment this Thursday including folding pruning saws at £3 a pop.

I might buy myself one.
Deeps

Re: Pruning saw

Post by Deeps »

Beatts wrote:Just a little heads up but Lidl are selling a range of gardening equipment this Thursday including folding pruning saws at £3 a pop.

I might buy myself one.
If they're the same as they've sold before they're decent for the price, especially if its only getting used from time to time, I'm planning on getting a couple more because I'm a nutjob hoarder and would rather have a couple of spares.
poppypiesdad

Post by poppypiesdad »

Got two of them about a year ago one in Bob , one in garden shed , been tying to not one it and buy a bacho or Gerber , but they haven't let me down yet , might pickup another .

J
Be Prepared.
Plan like its the last loaf on the shop shelves.
Plan like its the last beer in the fridge.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

I was in Lidl for a wee 'refreshment' after the football yesterday and bought another 3 of these, along with a load of the packets of chewing gum they do, an absolute steal and handy for emergency teeth cleaning if you need a prepping justification.
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Deeps wrote:I was in Lidl for a wee 'refreshment' after the football yesterday and bought another 3 of these, along with a load of the packets of chewing gum they do, an absolute steal and handy for emergency teeth cleaning if you need a prepping justification.
Very butch and manly there Deeps.... I think I'll stick to using a toothbrush like normal people :P
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
Catweazle

Post by Catweazle »

Pruning saws are a handy item to have in a BOB, some have a hard plastic cover which means you can sharpen the back edge of the blade to make a makeshift butchery knife.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

ForgeCorvus wrote:
Deeps wrote:I was in Lidl for a wee 'refreshment' after the football yesterday and bought another 3 of these, along with a load of the packets of chewing gum they do, an absolute steal and handy for emergency teeth cleaning if you need a prepping justification.
Very butch and manly there Deeps.... I think I'll stick to using a toothbrush like normal people :P
You're sooooo conventional. :P