Search found 130 matches
I get bitten to pieces too! Antihistamines beforehand, cover up as much as possible. Citronella oil and tea tree oil around the house and in a spray. Magnesium sulphate paste on swelling bites to draw out the goo.
- Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:05 pm
- Forum: Medical and Healthcare
- Topic: Antihistamine alternatives
- Replies: 16
- Views: 4290
Local honeycomb and propolis can be helpful, too. For your eyes, chamomile tea and witch hazel washes or compresses. Eat lots of garlic before the onset of hay fever season to inhibit inflammation.
- Sat Jul 11, 2020 8:35 pm
- Forum: How are you preparing
- Topic: Something that slipped my mind - washing clothes
- Replies: 22
- Views: 4818
I’ll have to get some of that! If I run out of laundry powder I use shower gel that I get cheaply from car boot sales/pinched from hotels in the dim and distant past.
- Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:38 pm
- Forum: Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
- Topic: The most unusual thing used as food
- Replies: 25
- Views: 8518
It’s tricky identifying sometimes. Remember some features like spots or gills change as a fungus matures, or might get knocked off or eaten by slugs or animals which will affect the ID. The toxins in the most poisonous fungi cannot be destroyed by cooking and destroy your liver in about 3 days. Ther...