Good morning from N Staffordshire

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
GinaGoodluck

Good morning from N Staffordshire

Post by GinaGoodluck »

Me and my partner are preparing ourselves & home to be as self sufficient as possible. This means solar, water, gardens, home craft skills, food storage, mechanical and woodworking.

Regardless of a zombie outbreak, apocalypse or world war, this is a way of life I choose to live after an old style english farm upbringing .

An added bonus, being less reliant on the government or external sources that have the power to blackmail me financially or medically into submission for the basics I need to survive.
Arzosah

Re: Good morning from N Staffordshire

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum, sounds like you've got a lot sorted! Hope you find stuff on here that's useful for you.
bobble

Post by bobble »

Welcome from Merseyside!😃
Frnc

Post by Frnc »

Greetings. Welcome.
jennyjj01

Post by jennyjj01 »

GinaGoodluck wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 9:11 am Me and my partner are preparing ourselves & home to be as self sufficient as possible. This means solar, water, gardens, home craft skills, food storage, mechanical and woodworking.

Regardless of a zombie outbreak, apocalypse or world war, this is a way of life I choose to live after an old style english farm upbringing .
Welcome from just up the road in nominally Cheshire.
Lots of useful ideas to be gleaned from the forum. Please share your thoughts and plans.
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

Not Feeling Optimistic. Let me be wrong