returning member

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
unsure

returning member

Post by unsure »

ive been away for a while .
after the loss of my wife to the big c in 21 i sort of lost my way , prepping for one isn`t much fun , but i need to get my head back in the game , so here i am . ;)
YES i walked away mid sentence , you were boring me to death and my survival instincts kick in .
jansman

Re: returning member

Post by jansman »

unsure wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:59 pm ive been away for a while .
after the loss of my wife to the big c in 21 i sort of lost my way , prepping for one isn`t much fun , but i need to get my head back in the game , so here i am . ;)
Welcome back. :D Sorry to hear of your loss. :(
If it’s any help,I am making sure my wife is preparing,ready for me not being here. Because of the *ancer I have very little time left.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Hello unsure, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss of your wife. I'm not at all surprised you lost your way for a while, I think it's inevitable to be honest: it's as much as you can do to keep going. I'm glad to see you back here! Remember that you haven't *finished* grieving, it's just moved on to another stage. Take care.

And PS, I prep for one - if you want to start a separate thread about that, I'm sure there are others who also prep for one.
Frnc

Post by Frnc »

Hi, welcome back. Sorry for your loss. Hopefuly prepping will be a diversion, to occupy your mind. Plus of course it will probably come in useful sometime. I prep for one too.