Deffence

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Plymtom

Re: Deffence

Post by Plymtom »

I've not ben on for ages, my best reccomendation is to search this site the subject is well covered, joining any club is beneficial in many ways though.
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Southcoast wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:49 pm Ah is this a research only site, as in no more new conversations if the subject has been covered?
You can absolutely start new conversations, Plymtom is just handing out a bit of advice for you - this topic has been discussed around the boards, so you might want to have a mooch about and see what's already been talked about as that might help you.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Southcoast wrote: Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:23 pm OK I will take that under advisement. I joined this group for active conversations, so maybe it's not right for me here.
Nobody has said you can't have an active conversation. We usually advise new members to read around the boards - it helps you to familiarise yourself with the feel of the community, if nothing else. There's lots of good stuff already on the various chats which might help you but nobody is saying that you can't start a new thread.
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Well southcoast has gone don't like the rules then start being silly editing your past posts removing content and replacing them with a laughing smile so the posts people have taken time to answer make no sense
you'll be shown the door
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Ps welcome back plymtom :D
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

I guess people make their minds up very quickly sometimes and come to the opposite conclusion from reality :(

But Plymtom! Welcome back :) :) :)