The bushcraft magazine

Read something good? Written something good? Link it, or copy it here!
steptoe

The bushcraft magazine

Post by steptoe »

Ok folks i have just found this site and i have joined for the 2 year to get the free bottle well my wife treated me lol yup as we tell me one of us has a treat each day due to me being dead 10 times we try and have a christmas treat each day lol today was mine .

The site seems great and looking forward to reading the magazines , it is a bit pricey £35 a year but if it gives me a few tips and a few pages i can cut out and put in to a go to book then it will be worth it , i will let you all know if it is any good over time and if i do not cut bits out happy to share the mags between members here that we can all read and pass on .

the site was

https://bushcraftmagazine.com/

Again mods hope it is ok to put this on we are now starting to find more and more people prepared to talk about as they call it prepping or bug out bug in me i just like to say being ready for the SHTF world .
lowlander

Re: The bushcraft magazine

Post by lowlander »

Excellent magazine, lots of good reading, well worth the money.
steptoe

Re: The bushcraft magazine

Post by steptoe »

lowlander wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:02 pm Excellent magazine, lots of good reading, well worth the money.
Cheers for the heads up i signed up for the 2 years well my wife di as a treat for me