fruit trees in home bargins

Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
Rusty74

fruit trees in home bargins

Post by Rusty74 »

as the title says our main home bargins in the nearest town has various fruit trees for £5.99,so picked up two apple and two pear trees and when you think they are around the £25 mark from b&q,thought id share that for people with allotments etc
Remember the rule of the 7 P's, proper planning and prepperation prevents piss poor performance...
Kiwififer

Re: fruit trees in home bargins

Post by Kiwififer »

I planted two cherry trees which the local deer ate and a Golden delicious I got from Tesco which seems to be okay.

This is some of the cherries we got off one of them last year. Still small but they d taste of cherry, it’s only been planted for about three years so I’m hopeful for the future!
Attachments
7A78F1B8-2A79-4B22-8EDC-F3869153BC39.jpeg
korolev

Post by korolev »

Oooo, thanks for the heads-up.
I had to remove two of our trees (an apple and a pear) this year as they were nearly dead.
I shall send Mrs K down there to have a look while I sit on my backside watching football this afternoon.
jansman

Post by jansman »

korolev wrote: Sat Mar 04, 2023 9:51 am Oooo, thanks for the heads-up.
I had to remove two of our trees (an apple and a pear) this year as they were nearly dead.
I shall send Mrs K down there to have a look while I sit on my backside watching football this afternoon.
Not just sensible,but brave too! :lol:
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
korolev

Post by korolev »

She came back without fruit trees but with a whole heap of other stuff which she attempted to show me whilst enjoying seeing West Ham get absolutely STUFFED !
korolev

Post by korolev »

korolev wrote: Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:38 pm She came back without fruit trees but with a whole heap of other stuff which she attempted to show me whilst I was enjoying seeing West Ham get absolutely STUFFED !