Introductory Post

UK Preppers introduction and forum rules
Peter

Introductory Post

Post by Peter »

Hi all, i’m a long time prepper ( in my 70s ) but new to this website.
I’ve used a small daysack for EDC for sometime after noticing how many people carry them, from school kids to business men.
If you keep your small stuff (knife, torch, lighter, mini FAK, emergency cash etc) in an inside pouch it’s easier to find and leaves plenty of spare room for other gear, hat/gloves etc snacks/water, and a little local shopping while your out and about. Let people get used to seeing you with it.
With a few extra bits and pieces kept in your car you have a GHB.
Yorkshire Andy

Introductory Post

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Watching the weather when it started to warm up I took the snow chains / shovel out the car ...

This weekend is MOT prep day for the wife's car..

My car needs two new rear coil springs the originals are a bit tyres and saggy poor things are a bit tired... For example took 100kg of batteries to the scrap yard last night ... Tonight a big bale of compost, 60kg of chicken feed
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
jennyjj01

Introductory Post

Post by jennyjj01 »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:09 pm Watching the weather when it started to warm up I took the snow chains / shovel out the car ...

My car needs two new rear coil springs the originals are a bit tyres and saggy poor things are a bit tired... For example took 100kg of batteries to the scrap yard last night ... Tonight a big bale of compost, 60kg of chicken feed
Mods,
Please consider locking this thread. Peter made his intro with the wrong title and being a dup, it's confusing us. Even confused andy.
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

Not Feeling Optimistic. Let me be wrong
Yorkshire Andy

Introductory Post

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

jennyjj01 wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:30 pm
Yorkshire Andy wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2023 9:09 pm Watching the weather when it started to warm up I took the snow chains / shovel out the car ...

Mods,
Please consider locking this thread. Peter made his intro with the wrong title and being a dup, it's confusing us. Even confused andy.

I'm easily confused 🤪
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine