A new (to me) free and legal ebook download site

Read something good? Written something good? Link it, or copy it here!
rik_uk3

Re: A new (to me) free and legal ebook download site

Post by rik_uk3 »

No security issues, as I said some AV software puts up false flags.

Don't us the site if it offends you, nobody forcing you I was trying to help other members, Admin remove this offensive thread.

I'm taking a break from here for a while

Good luck with your preps.
Richard
South Wales UK
Retired, spending the children's inheritance.
jennyjj01

Post by jennyjj01 »

rik_uk3 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:01 pm No security issues, as I said some AV software puts up false flags.

Don't us the site if it offends you, nobody forcing you I was trying to help other members, Admin remove this offensive thread.

Rik, You misunderstand and for that I apologise. The site does not offend me for a second, apart from where it tried to install an app.
I'm as guilty of copyright infringement as the next person. i confess that sin. But as a one time content creator, I see the other side of the story. So don't set your moral compass by mine. I'm just alerting anyone that doesn't know and might care, that that site is morally questionable.
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

Not Feeling Optimistic. Let me be wrong
steptoe

Post by steptoe »

rik_uk3 wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 4:01 pm No security issues, as I said some AV software puts up false flags.

Same here i was not lookingto argue over it sorry i took a break with bed rest just seen this sorry it is my AV i have trusted it since i first used it some number of years now ithink may be 20 years and it has never let me down i will say when i had norton i got hacked 3 times and my ebay account taken over and someone put a harley on there for sale lol i had to get ebay to get control .

Ok well as i say it was my AV that through up a warning and seconds later took me out of the page to my home page