Internet Coverage Extenders - ??

Homes and Retreats
diamond lil

Re: Internet Coverage Extenders - ??

Post by diamond lil »

I've saved all the links etc but decided to leave it for now because I just can't be assed dealing with stuff I know nothing about. He wants it = he can find somebody who knows about it. His pal Mike or one of Mike's many useful contacts can sort it. The shed is only 6ft from the kitchen window and I dono how he's planning to wire it for elect.
Man cave so the man can sort it out :twisted:
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

diamond lil wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:28 pm I've saved all the links etc but decided to leave it for now because I just can't be assed dealing with stuff I know nothing about. He wants it = he can find somebody who knows about it. His pal Mike or one of Mike's many useful contacts can sort it. The shed is only 6ft from the kitchen window and I dono how he's planning to wire it for elect.
Man cave so the man can sort it out :twisted:
Wait till you find the fridge freezer unplugged and the extension lead running out the door to the shed :lol:
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

There's these too which saves blocking up a socket and you gain a usb port for charging phones / kit

https://www.screwfix.com/p/british-gene ... _container
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
jennyjj01

Post by jennyjj01 »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Tue Feb 14, 2023 9:35 pm There's these too which saves blocking up a socket and you gain a usb port for charging phones / kit

https://www.screwfix.com/p/british-gene ... _container
That;s clever. How does it connect to the network? Is it a stand alone wifi repeater or does it signal via the mains?
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

Not Feeling Optimistic. Let me be wrong