Alternative medicine

Medical and Healthcare
rik_uk3

Re: Alternative medicine

Post by rik_uk3 »

Richard
South Wales UK
Retired, spending the children's inheritance.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

That's a good article. This point it makes "Supplements are riskier than eating turmeric in food because they often contain additives to increase curcumin’s absorption, says Luong. For example, adding black pepper to supplements and teas can increase curcumin absorption 30-fold. Turmeric and black pepper are often used together in cooking, but this is within complex mixtures of other ingredients that limit their absorption." is one that I support 100%. I have organic turmeric from Healthy Supplies, and that's the only one I use, I trust their investigation of their supply lines.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Arzosah wrote: Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:12 pm That's a good article. This point it makes "Supplements are riskier than eating turmeric in food because they often contain additives to increase curcumin’s absorption, says Luong. For example, adding black pepper to supplements and teas can increase curcumin absorption 30-fold. Turmeric and black pepper are often used together in cooking, but this is within complex mixtures of other ingredients that limit their absorption." is one that I support 100%. I have organic turmeric from Healthy Supplies, and that's the only one I use, I trust their investigation of their supply lines.
I also use an organic one from Nu U Nutrition.