Antibiotics

Medical and Healthcare
jennyjj01

Re: Antibiotics

Post by jennyjj01 »

steptoe wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:54 pm
The book is on that certain 'free' book sharing site, for anyone that disrespects copyrite.
I don't know that site lol wink jenny any chance you could pm .

Also your right to many forget all the other things we need we are just revamping our meds box i like to think we have most stuff and i have even gone to a surgical kit not that we coudl use it but someone in a power out may be a doctor or nurse and need the tools of the trade , we have dental stuff to because my wife wasa dental nurse and can fix a tooth to the point sealed and less sensitive m i recon givend my dremel and al lthe carving bits i have she could even do other stuff in a real life or death tooth problem .the dentist did comment on last trip that the filling she had replaced was better fitted than some dentisl do lol .
[/quote]
Fixing teeth with a dremel and carving bits . LMAO..... OOPS, I might have drilled through your jaw. Where's the emergency cement.
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

Not Feeling Optimistic. Let me be wrong
steptoe

Post by steptoe »

jennyjj01 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:00 pm
steptoe wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 6:54 pm
The book is on that certain 'free' book sharing site, for anyone that disrespects copyrite.
I don't know that site lol wink jenny any chance you could pm .

Also your right to many forget all the other things we need we are just revamping our meds box i like to think we have most stuff and i have even gone to a surgical kit not that we coudl use it but someone in a power out may be a doctor or nurse and need the tools of the trade , we have dental stuff to because my wife wasa dental nurse and can fix a tooth to the point sealed and less sensitive m i recon givend my dremel and al lthe carving bits i have she could even do other stuff in a real life or death tooth problem .the dentist did comment on last trip that the filling she had replaced was better fitted than some dentisl do lol .
Fixing teeth with a dremel and carving bits . LMAO..... OOPS, I might have drilled through your jaw. Where's the emergency cement.
[/quote]
Well that is what i call the dental burs , i use them for wood carving on rifle stocks , i put pictures on to stock i did a full wolf scene on one rifle for a gent , you will be amazed at what you can do with a dremel and the right bits but you have to have the extension kit or the person has to have a big mouth to get the drill in lol .

Check out bob mortimer he does his own teeth to lol , in a computer gaming chair on top of the counter island in his house and he swears by fuji 9 look it up omg the things he got up to over the years .

So should i tell the wife to cancel your up right 6 filling and clean for next week jenny
jennyjj01

Post by jennyjj01 »

steptoe wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:13 pm
jennyjj01 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:00 pm Fixing teeth with a dremel and carving bits . LMAO..... OOPS, I might have drilled through your jaw. Where's the emergency cement.
Well that is what i call the dental burs , i use them for wood carving on rifle stocks , i put pictures on to stock i did a full wolf scene on one rifle for a gent , you will be amazed at what you can do with a dremel and the right bits but you have to have the extension kit or the person has to have a big mouth to get the drill in lol .

Check out bob mortimer he does his own teeth to lol , in a computer gaming chair on top of the counter island in his house and he swears by fuji 9 look it up omg the things he got up to over the years .

So should i tell the wife to cancel your up right 6 filling and clean for next week jenny
:)
I had a little go with hubby's dremel, cutting holes in the rock hard plastic of a mains pattress cover. Damn near cut my finger off. Those things don't mess about. Got through a few pattresses before getting it right.
So if I do have that appointment, I'll bring some dentures for her to practice on.

Back on topic. I do have one of those DIY filling kits. Hope I never need it. There are not really any opportunities for me to practice with it.
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

space.gamer

Post by space.gamer »

jennyjj01 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:42 pm You guys make the good point that our emergency supplies should have the simple meds that make life liveable. Beyond antibiotics and diarolyte, immodium etc, we might forget cold sore ointment, canneston, athlete's foot treatments and good old sore bum cream. All things that might flair up in the stress of teotwawki
Aye, I'm in the process of making a small med-pack, suited for my wife and I. I use chapstick alot so that's in mine. It might be odd but I also suffer from early more catarrh and chewing gum helps me with that, so that's going in my med-pack too.
jennyjj01

Post by jennyjj01 »

space.gamer wrote: Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:55 am
jennyjj01 wrote: Wed Oct 05, 2022 1:42 pm You guys make the good point that our emergency supplies should have the simple meds that make life liveable. Beyond antibiotics and diarolyte, immodium etc, we might forget cold sore ointment, canneston, athlete's foot treatments and good old sore bum cream. All things that might flair up in the stress of teotwawki
Aye, I'm in the process of making a small med-pack, suited for my wife and I. I use chapstick alot so that's in mine. It might be odd but I also suffer from early more catarrh and chewing gum helps me with that, so that's going in my med-pack too.
Whatever would make living through a crisis more bearable. I'm sure someone puts an emergency supply of cigarettes in their stash.... Actually Not the worst idea: Cigarettes and vapes may be the new currency post apocalypse.

steptoe

Post by steptoe »

LOL jen i was thinking condoms lol , well dorian needed a lot .

I am still working on antibiotic stuff and other things and your so right with the sore bum cream a little laugh with that in mind , i had to have cameras put in and the first time well they gave me 2 lots of med to clear me out so to speak by the time i took the second lot well my eyes were watering so anyway the second time ihad to have the same camera put in i was ready we now have huge tubs of sudocream in our cupboards lol , the AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH when you use it lol , but hey i lived and i learnt , now if i can work out how if they do it again how to deal with the pain lol because i did joke one time that looks like the hubble telescope and when you can not be knocked out for the test well makes your eyes water lol .

I also can not have penecillin just amoxy and another i forget the name but i do know i use to be able to get antibiotics easy when we use to breed parrots