Getting it off your chest....

Medical and Healthcare
Vitamin c

Getting it off your chest....

Post by Vitamin c »

Their's been lots of talk about members complaining about everything from covid lockdown, the nhs, police behaviour, cost of living .

But did you know that a good old rant or getting it off your chest is actually very good for you it affects everything from blood pressure to mental health
So what you all waiting for get moaning.

Unfortunately you can complain as much as you like but as the only people who can change our lives don't listen or care about us it's not going to change alot..

Discuss
Fill er up jacko...
jennyjj01

Re: Getting it off your chest....

Post by jennyjj01 »

Vitamin c wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:56 pm But did you know that a good old rant or getting it off your chest is actually very good for you it affects everything from blood pressure to mental health
Nope. Daren't.

Funny though that with a topic mentioning chests, that it's in the medical and healthcare subforum. :D
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

Not Feeling Optimistic. Let me be wrong
Kiwififer

Re: Getting it off your chest....

Post by Kiwififer »

Vitamin c wrote: Fri Sep 30, 2022 3:56 pm Their's been lots of talk about members complaining about everything from covid lockdown, the nhs, police behaviour, cost of living .

But did you know that a good old rant or getting it off your chest is actually very good for you it affects everything from blood pressure to mental health

Unfortunately you can complain as much as you like but as the only people who can change our lives don't listen or care about us it's not going to change alot..

Discuss
I play golf. My golf buddy and I talk, moan and dissect everything from relationships, the state of the country, what we would do to fix things, aliens, God, football and every other topic going. We find it therapeutic and it gives our wives a break from us two Victor Meldrews going ‘we don’t believe it’ for a day!