New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Flip

Post by Flip »

Hello
I live in Brighton and Hove and have an interest in connecting with others in my local area plus others in the UK. My main area of knowledge is in the growing of food, herbs and other useful plants. I have many years of experience with a focus on permaculture, organic/biodynamic growing and forest gardening. I have also attended an advanced bushcraft course and practice my skills when I find the time. The additional interest is in survival/prepping and I am continuing to build knowledge and practice in these areas.
Paracord1945

Re: New member

Post by Paracord1945 »

That’s awesome, just out of interest are you an instructor for bushcraft survival etc?
Frnc

Post by Frnc »

Hi Flip, nice to meet you. My area of expertise is getting plants not to grow. I managed to not grow courgettes, lettuce, potatoes, all sorts! Only my peas let me down and grew.
jansman

Post by jansman »

Welcome to UK Preppers. :D
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
bobble

Post by bobble »

Welcome from Merseyside! 🤩
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Original post back in April, and we all missed it! Sorry Flip! And good catch there, Paracord.
izzy_mack

Post by izzy_mack »

Welcome, you seem to be well versed already. I would love to hear more on forest farming ( I live in the highlands - we're not short on forests!). I don't think it's a topic thats been discussed much here.