We are approaching the hungry gap....

Food, Nutrition and Agriculture
jansman

Re: We are approaching the hungry gap....

Post by jansman »

itsybitsy wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:38 pm
jennyjj01 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:13 pm
British Red wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:39 am
I've checked the rules and while I understand the moderators here perhaps not wanting links out to monetized sites, I discovered that British Red has a very on topic and original content and useful website and Youtube Channel.

Kudos to British Red for not spamming this site with outlinks, but I urge Jansman or another moderator to give a shoutout to BR's site. Or maybe to permit me to do so.
*SIGH*

Advertising is not allowed. Other members have not had the privilege of posting links to monetised sites, even when they have asked beforehand. We don't make exceptions.

And please stop trying to circumvent the rules of the site. They are in place for a reason.
Thanks. I was trying to be diplomatic. I need to stop that.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

jansman wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 6:35 pm
itsybitsy wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 5:38 pm
jennyjj01 wrote: Mon Mar 14, 2022 1:13 pm I've checked the rules and while I understand the moderators here perhaps not wanting links out to monetized sites, I discovered that British Red has a very on topic and original content and useful website and Youtube Channel.

Kudos to British Red for not spamming this site with outlinks, but I urge Jansman or another moderator to give a shoutout to BR's site. Or maybe to permit me to do so.
*SIGH*

Advertising is not allowed. Other members have not had the privilege of posting links to monetised sites, even when they have asked beforehand. We don't make exceptions.

And please stop trying to circumvent the rules of the site. They are in place for a reason.
Thanks. I was trying to be diplomatic. I need to stop that.
:lol:

It's all rather tiresome, though, no? We shouldn't even have to be dealing with this.

READ THE RULES, FOLKS. STOP PUSHING THE MODS AND STOP TRYING TO GET AROUND THE RULES OF THE SITE.

As you were.
Cocotte

Post by Cocotte »

Well, since the price of grain is going to skyrocket, I'm (hopefully) doing a cross border shop next week to come back with a stockpile of beer (and vodka for me).
I have a (re)wedding to supply in summer and I can picture beer prices going up 20% by then.