Portable Power Stations

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
jennyjj01

Re: Portable Power Stations

Post by jennyjj01 »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:16 am
jennyjj01 wrote: Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:54 am Andy, you B****** !!!!!
:lol:
Shall I just give you my amazon and ebay logins and you can buy me everything you bought yourself?

Actually, I was looking at side-insulated saucepans and this includes one. So I'm tempted.
I like how efficient the burner looks and sounds. Also that pan could sit on my hobo stove..... I'm tempted.

Serious question...... Do those gas carts have unlimited shelf life?

The neoprene wrap won't like the flame on the hobo stove

20496812173_3cbaae090c_k.jpg

it's a strange base it's got a set of crinkled fins on the base think looking between a double dometic radiator you can almost wrap your hand round it when it's lit I wouldn't want to damage it :lol:

You can get higher efficiency cook sets

https://www.gooutdoors.co.uk/15901577/o ... t-15901577

But it's as much as a full stove set up :lol:

I'm all for sustainable cooking but at 7am if it's cold last thing I'd want to be doing is starting a fire when I can turn a tap on press the spark button as it's boiling get a tea bag has cup ready :lol:
Cheers. That stove has the one thing I love: Efficiency!. If it can boil a pot of water in about a minute, then the gas will last ages. If I were into hiking or camping, I'd definitely use one. If I ever get my allotment, I can see me actually using one, even in preference to taking a flask.

I MAY put one on my Birthday list.... But this and my other stoves are unlikely to see the light of day pre-apocalypse. Pity, really.
Graceful Degradation! Prepping's objective summed up in two words. Turning Disaster into Mild Inconvenience by the power of fore-thought

Not Feeling Optimistic. Let me be wrong