What do people prep for

How are you preparing
the7ps

Re: What do people prep for

Post by the7ps »

Agreed mate, mine is shifting to winter prep. Warm clothes re-washed, fully checked for damage and correctly stored, winter footwear prepped and car bag to be ammended this w.end.

It was -4c this morning when I left for work. Its coming... :cry:
RichardR1948

Post by RichardR1948 »

Me too for winter prep with emphasis on what goes in the car. That said, at the moment the Eurozone situation is still a problem so complete societal breakdown is always part of the plan. The sun is charging my Freeloader as I type.
the7ps

Post by the7ps »

Agreed, panic is creeping in. Ive spent my whole working life saving money, have a nice nest egg, now I worry its for nothing.

What can you do...

Until then it's the car bag, more food and more water.
RichardR1948

Post by RichardR1948 »

"what can you do" - you can Prep :lol: but you know that :oops:
You mentioned in earlier post (on a checklist) 20m of tin foil. Excuse my ignorance but what was that for?
scoobie

Post by scoobie »

RichardR1948 wrote:"what can you do" - you can Prep :lol: but you know that :oops:
You mentioned in earlier post (on a checklist) 20m of tin foil. Excuse my ignorance but what was that for?
Making these: :tinfoil

Sorry, couldnt resist!
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin
RichardR1948

Post by RichardR1948 »

scoobie wrote:
RichardR1948 wrote:"what can you do" - you can Prep :lol: but you know that :oops:

Sorry, couldnt resist!
Damn it :? It is still day 1. Thanks all the same.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

scoobie wrote:

Sorry, couldnt resist!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
the7ps

Post by the7ps »

Making these:

Sorry, couldnt resist!
Damn it, I walked right into that one didnt I... well done. I would say "I take my hat off to you" but it's made of tin foil and might tear!
preppingsu

Post by preppingsu »

the7ps wrote:
Making these:

Sorry, couldnt resist!
Damn it, I walked right into that one didnt I... well done. I would say "I take my hat off to you" but it's made of tin foil and might tear!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
JohnRio

Post by JohnRio »

cumbriasurvivalist wrote:Are people on here preparing for the end of life as we know it or are some just preparing for power cuts,being snowed in etc?Personaly im preparing for TSHTF scenario. Kind regards dfw.
Hyperinflation, collapse of the global economic system, power cuts, water cuts, transport failure, food shortages, collapse of law & order, riots & banditry. i.e. SHTF > TEOTWAWKI.