TimeisRunningOut

Re: What do people prep for

Post by TimeisRunningOut »

bulldogeagle wrote:
itsybitsy wrote:
No such thing as the New World Order.
its other name is The European Union(E.U.)! :lol:
I agree with that
Hitler dreamed of a United States of Europe with France and Germany running the show, the UK was to be but a minor player

Now fast foward to today

The Queen ratified six (6) treaties that abolished England and gave birth to the 27 nation EU

Where, ironically, the UK (75% of laws from EU) and the rest of europe is taking orders from, you guessed it, France and Germany...

We are propping them up to be the "powerhouses" of the club i.e. we are gonna have to drown a bit to keep france/germany and BRUSSELS afloat

Same spit, different year
jansman

Post by jansman »

Me?I am prepping-fast-for unemployment.This is the serious here-and -now.Not NWO or asteroid strike!My Brother became homeless 2yrs ago.We looked after him for a year.He would tell you about the priorities of survival.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

Yep, I believe you. xxx Keep on truckin jansman!
bloke

Post by bloke »

jansman wrote:Me?I am prepping-fast-for unemployment.This is the serious here-and -now.Not NWO or asteroid strike!My Brother became homeless 2yrs ago.We looked after him for a year.He would tell you about the priorities of survival.
My main preps are also about security against unemployment and economic meltdown rather than some natural or manmade disaster. However, it is nice to be at least part prepared for all eventualities.
bulldogeagle

Post by bulldogeagle »

jansman wrote:Me?I am prepping-fast-for unemployment.This is the serious here-and -now.Not NWO or asteroid strike!My Brother became homeless 2yrs ago.We looked after him for a year.He would tell you about the priorities of survival.
we lived in Glastonbury for 10 years, some of the people i knew there could tell you all about homelessness, 1 guy i knew had been homeless for 12 years!
jansman

Post by jansman »

When you see a formerly strong willed,strong man stand on your doorstep in driving February snow,with only a bin liner of possessions to your name-it is humbling.I always buy a Big Issue,and I contribute to Shelter.
My Brother is now working again and has a very nice flat.I dread to think what would have been had I not been there .
With jobs the way they are,this will happen to many more.This is a civilised country?
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

Civilisation is a very thin veneer jansman. Underneath some people are wolves who will take the sugar out of your tea . And most of them are in government!
TimeisRunningOut

Post by TimeisRunningOut »

diamond lil wrote:Civilisation is a very thin veneer jansman. Underneath some people are wolves who will take the sugar out of your tea . And most of them are in government!
Now this is the sort of thing i agree with :D

Maybe I came off a bit too .... :tinfoil

I just have a SERIOUS mistrust for government after watching what they get up to behind the scenes :D
preppingsu

Post by preppingsu »

TimeisRunningOut wrote:
diamond lil wrote:Civilisation is a very thin veneer jansman. Underneath some people are wolves who will take the sugar out of your tea . And most of them are in government!
Now this is the sort of thing i agree with :D

Maybe I came off a bit too .... :tinfoil

I just have a SERIOUS mistrust for government after watching what they get up to behind the scenes :D
EVIDENCE..........WHERE IS IT?
bulldogeagle

Post by bulldogeagle »

jansman wrote:When you see a formerly strong willed,strong man stand on your doorstep in driving February snow,with only a bin liner of possessions to your name-it is humbling.I always buy a Big Issue,and I contribute to Shelter.
My Brother is now working again and has a very nice flat.I dread to think what would have been had I not been there .
With jobs the way they are,this will happen to many more.This is a civilised country?
a bin liner-heck he was well off, my friend had the clothes he stood up in, another guy slept in a wheelie bin!and it wasnt just males there were females as well, we used to frequent the "drop in centre" where they all went for a hot meal, we left 2 years ago but i still miss them all-they were real people !