Dealing With Redundancy

How are you preparing
Ogre

Re: Dealing With Redundancy

Post by Ogre »

Cardiff Guy. Bugger it, its just dawned on me. Did you work for your old employer long enough to get a redundancy payment ? Sorry I've only just thought of this... When my lot went through there was no payment so I got hold of FORM RP1 and made a claim myself. Although I was only with them 3.5 years I just got told today that the redundancy service put rather a nice sum in my account yesterday.

Well worth a try.
CardiffGuy

Re: Dealing With Redundancy

Post by CardiffGuy »

Ogre wrote:Cardiff Guy. Bugger it, its just dawned on me. Did you work for your old employer long enough to get a redundancy payment ? Sorry I've only just thought of this... When my lot went through there was no payment so I got hold of FORM RP1 and made a claim myself. Although I was only with them 3.5 years I just got told today that the redundancy service put rather a nice sum in my account yesterday.

Well worth a try.
Ogre,

Unfortunately I was there only 15 months and as I re read in my contract just a few days ago, I had to be there for a minimum of 2 years.

Lucky for me, I have found a job closer to home, no worse off due to salary, the work is good, my general atitude at home is now better and health wise I dont feel stressed, angry or wound up.

My new employers are fantastic and being in a small knit bunch of people is good.

Many thanks for the suggestion anyways, its greatly appreciated.

CardiffGuy