Prep for now and not just the future

How are you preparing
Bladerunner

Re: Prep for now and not just the future

Post by Bladerunner »

The milk in a cup of tea aint gonna kill you, just don't drink gallons of the stuff.

Brushing with fluoride toothpaste won't kill you either but you will be absorbing it through you gums. If you ate 3 tubes of toothpaste, that would be enough fluoride to kill you.

Fluoride is a waste product of the aluminium industry and is almost as poisonous as arsenic. It has benefits for fighting tooth decay. Yes, you could go on the net and find hundreds of reports that say it does help tooth decay and is not poisonous. What you need to know is who funded those reports. Is a report funded by Colgate going to be unbiased?

All the truly independent ones show there is absolutely no benefit of fluoride. In Alsaka in 1992 they accidentally put too much fluoride in the water supply. You can see what happened here:

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/acc ... r-bay.html

Many European countries refuse to fluoridate their water, why, if is it so good for you? Because it isn't!

Guess which country was the first to fluoridate it's water? It was Nazi Germany and they did it in their concentration camps because in the right doses it dumbs down the rceipient.

Fluoride accumulates in the pineal gland in the brain and in children this results in them entering puberty at a younger age. Anyone else noticed this effect on kids?

Boots Smile Fluoride free toothpaste isn't expensive and it cleans your teeth just as well as the other big named brands. Give it a go.

Be lucky (and melatonin rich)
bulldogeagle

Post by bulldogeagle »

diamond lil wrote:....And yet my whole family drank milky tea non-stop all day every day and all of them lived until their late 80s... :twisted: I need my tea ! :twisted:
We drink longlife UHT milk and have done for the last 12 years-with no ill effects, just in coffee and on cereal etc. i suppose its down to the quantity someone drinks?
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

Either way if TSHTF who's gonny be caring? LOL :mrgreen:
damar2000

Post by damar2000 »

Agree on avoiding flouride. I listened to a Coast to Coast AM radio programme with an 'expert' who suggested that most of the research into flouride and tooth decay was inconclusive and only a couple of pieces of research indicated that flouride had a tiny effect on preventing tooth decay when applied topically. When ingested there were no effects on tooth decay and the gradual cumulative side effects are quite damaging.
I use flouride and SLS free toothpaste (SLS = an industrial foaming agent in most soaps and toothpastes). As far as flourinated water supplies go, I don't think NW water flourinate, but it should be banned in my opinion.
Tooth decay can easily be avoided by not eating sweets and fizzy sweet acidic drinks - one in particular comes to mind!!

As far as milk is concerned I gave up most dairy about 4 years ago with an unexpected result. I used to get a lot of mouth ulcers, big horrible and terribly painful ones. I didn't know why, I thought it was the SLS at first. But I tried to give up milk for a while to see if I just felt better. I noticed I didn't get mouth ulcers at all. Now in 4 years of no milk I've only had a couple of tiny ones that went after a day or two, and when I thought back I had had yoghurt or cream or something a couple of days earlier (I say I've given up - that means almost completely - I still have the odd treat).
That was my experience but I've heard lots of similar experiences relating to other disorders, particularly Asthma and skin problems/rashes. I personally think that it's because the cows get pumped full of chemicals and steriods these days. Organic milk or goats milk would probably be fine, although I've not tried.

I still get the odd cold though. So no joy there.
TimeisRunningOut

Post by TimeisRunningOut »

pseudonym wrote:
TimeisRunningOut wrote: Good point that for colds, although if you are spiritually in tune, you wouldn't catch colds :)
Poppycock :tinfoil
TimeisRunningOut wrote: Try eating less meat, stop drinking cows milk altogther... oh yeah and stop drinking flourinated tap water... I GAURANTEE YOU your immune system shoots up by winter time.
I do all three and smoke and drink - never get a cold
TimeisRunningOut wrote: The masses are kept dumb by what they
EAT
DRINK
and WATCH (entertainment, sports, TV, movies, shows) etc.
Thanks for the generalisation :?
TimeisRunningOut wrote: I trust your kids are in good hands now :)
Rather presumptious of you isn't it?
Clearly true
TimeisRunningOut

Post by TimeisRunningOut »

damar2000 wrote:Agree on avoiding flouride. I listened to a Coast to Coast AM radio programme with an 'expert' who suggested that most of the research into flouride and tooth decay was inconclusive and only a couple of pieces of research indicated that flouride had a tiny effect on preventing tooth decay when applied topically. When ingested there were no effects on tooth decay and the gradual cumulative side effects are quite damaging.
I use flouride and SLS free toothpaste (SLS = an industrial foaming agent in most soaps and toothpastes). As far as flourinated water supplies go, I don't think NW water flourinate, but it should be banned in my opinion.
Tooth decay can easily be avoided by not eating sweets and fizzy sweet acidic drinks - one in particular comes to mind!!

As far as milk is concerned I gave up most dairy about 4 years ago with an unexpected result. I used to get a lot of mouth ulcers, big horrible and terribly painful ones. I didn't know why, I thought it was the SLS at first. But I tried to give up milk for a while to see if I just felt better. I noticed I didn't get mouth ulcers at all. Now in 4 years of no milk I've only had a couple of tiny ones that went after a day or two, and when I thought back I had had yoghurt or cream or something a couple of days earlier (I say I've given up - that means almost completely - I still have the odd treat).
That was my experience but I've heard lots of similar experiences relating to other disorders, particularly Asthma and skin problems/rashes. I personally think that it's because the cows get pumped full of chemicals and steriods these days. Organic milk or goats milk would probably be fine, although I've not tried.

I still get the odd cold though. So no joy there.
The GREEN PARTY themselves (UK) list flouride as a poison
Its also banned by the UK 1972 poisons act
Somehow , one of the past 3 priministers has slowly let it creep back in

Lovely fella int he!! :mrgreen:
silverrider

Post by silverrider »

Bladerunner wrote:The milk in a cup of tea aint gonna kill you, just don't drink gallons of the stuff.

Brushing with fluoride toothpaste won't kill you either but you will be absorbing it through you gums. If you ate 3 tubes of toothpaste, that would be enough fluoride to kill you.

Fluoride is a waste product of the aluminium industry and is almost as poisonous as arsenic. It has benefits for fighting tooth decay. Yes, you could go on the net and find hundreds of reports that say it does help tooth decay and is not poisonous. What you need to know is who funded those reports. Is a report funded by Colgate going to be unbiased?

All the truly independent ones show there is absolutely no benefit of fluoride. In Alsaka in 1992 they accidentally put too much fluoride in the water supply. You can see what happened here:

http://www.fluoridealert.org/health/acc ... r-bay.html

Many European countries refuse to fluoridate their water, why, if is it so good for you? Because it isn't!

Guess which country was the first to fluoridate it's water? It was Nazi Germany and they did it in their concentration camps because in the right doses it dumbs down the rceipient.

Fluoride accumulates in the pineal gland in the brain and in children this results in them entering puberty at a younger age. Anyone else noticed this effect on kids?

Boots Smile Fluoride free toothpaste isn't expensive and it cleans your teeth just as well as the other big named brands. Give it a go.

Be lucky (and melatonin rich)
Bang on the money :D
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

Well, I use toothpaste that contains fluoride and I drink milk in tea as well as in cereal. Oh - and around two litres of water each day - at least half of this is out of the tap. I don't have two heads, I don't glow in the dark and nothing's dropping off, or out.

I am too busy dealing with problems that are *real* - i.e the deteriorating financial situation, the oncoming winter and the ever-present threat of redundancy, to worry about conjecture and unfounded claims.
scoobie

Post by scoobie »

itsybitsy wrote:Well, I use toothpaste that contains fluoride and I drink milk in tea as well as in cereal. Oh - and around two litres of water each day - at least half of this is out of the tap. I don't have two heads, I don't glow in the dark and nothing's dropping off, or out.

I am too busy dealing with problems that are *real* - i.e the deteriorating financial situation, the oncoming winter and the ever-present threat of redundancy, to worry about conjecture and unfounded claims.
What she said!

Oh, and welcome back Itsy.. glad to have you back :)
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

scoobie wrote:
itsybitsy wrote:Well, I use toothpaste that contains fluoride and I drink milk in tea as well as in cereal. Oh - and around two litres of water each day - at least half of this is out of the tap. I don't have two heads, I don't glow in the dark and nothing's dropping off, or out.

What she said!

Oh, and welcome back Itsy.. glad to have you back :)
Thanking you, kind sir! :mrgreen: