New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
percyfraggle

Re: Hello from Plymouth

Post by percyfraggle »

hello and welcome from a bit further west
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

Much of Cornwall is fairly easily accessable from Plymouth, in a normal world anyway, Plymouth SHTF would be a nightmare it's full of bottlenecks which if you've ever been here when it's started snowing you'd know exactly what I mean, and it's pretty hillly no one wants to get caught in it so everyone gets on the road for home at the first sign of it, then its a 3-4 hour trafic jam for a 20-30 minute journey :lol:
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

I'd like to welcome all who have joined (and it's a fair few since I did a couple of weeks ago) I dont want to spend time saying hello to everyone at this point, in the main because I do not want to (by my post count) appear like an old hand when others have so much invested in time and effort here, so welcome aboard fellow newbies, I am glad that you are here and that the place is growing steadily :mrgreen:
I have a strategy, it's not written in stone, nor can it be, this scenario has too many variables, everything about it depends on those variables, being specific is not possible.
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

Here we are again, hello all you newbies, I think I will amend my previous post to say the place is snowballing :lol:

Welcome aboard :mrgreen:
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

So many, in fact, that I think you can assume the mantle of non-newbie, and welcome as many as you like :lol:
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

Hi :mrgreen: I have CFS as well and am flattened with it at present but will be back to my normal yakky self soon.
Plymtom

Post by Plymtom »

Diamond Lil's was a nightclub on Union Street many years ago, the man behind it was a friend of the family, is there any connection with your name?