Buy or build a Home First Aid Kit

Medical and Healthcare
hanhan

Re: Buy or build a Home First Aid Kit

Post by hanhan »

The British red cross do a general first aid app and a child specific one both free in the play store

Great. Downloaded that :)
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

hanhan wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 7:50 am On my page, hanhan, the quote thing isn't coming across - it looks like you've written what I wrote. Try again, good luck :)

Ok lets have another go. Has it worked this time?
Nope! Weird though, if you're just pressing the quote button, I don't understand why it's not working. The coding to use is [
quote ] and [/ quote] without any spaces.

Is anybody else seeing what I'm referring to on hanhan's posts, or is it a weird glitch on my laptop? Sorry for the hijack.
hanhan

Post by hanhan »

Arzosah,

Very strange. I can see it myself where I have written my point beneath the quote. If you can't see it I wonder if other people can't? Maybe admin could investigate?
jansman

Post by jansman »

hanhan wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 10:00 am Arzosah,

Very strange. I can see it myself where I have written my point beneath the quote. If you can't see it I wonder if other people can't? Maybe admin could investigate?
I have clicked the little speech mark on the top right of the reply box.That quotes your post .Then I wrote this under your post hanhan.Now have another go.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
hanhan

Post by hanhan »

I have clicked the little speech mark on the top right of the reply box.That quotes your post .Then I wrote this under your post hanhan.Now have another go.

Ok so it looks like Jansman can see it. When you do this are you taking out the additional coding bits and just leaving the actual quote?
jansman

Post by jansman »

hanhan wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:02 pm Very strange. I can see it myself where I have written my point beneath the quote. If you can't see it I wonder if other people can't? Maybe admin could investigate?

Ok so it looks like Jansman can see it. When you do this are you taking out the additional coding bits and just leaving the actual quote?
The quote appears,but not as quote! Try logging out,then logging back in again. Not scientific,but it works for most computer problems! :D

Robert Frost.

Me.
hanhan

Post by hanhan »

jansman wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:12 pm
hanhan wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:02 pm Very strange. I can see it myself where I have written my point beneath the quote. If you can't see it I wonder if other people can't? Maybe admin could investigate?

The quote appears,but not as quote! Try logging out,then logging back in again. Not scientific,but it works for most computer problems! :D
Ok let's try this. Does this work? Can you see the quote as a quote and this sentence too?
jansman

Post by jansman »

hanhan wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:14 pm

Ok let's try this. Does this work? Can you see the quote as a quote and this sentence too?
Bingo!

Robert Frost.

Me.
jansman

Post by jansman »

Robert Frost.

Me.
hanhan

Post by hanhan »

jansman wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:51 pm
hanhan wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:14 pm

Bingo!
Yay!