Ok, so what happened?

UK Preppers introduction and forum rules
Bulldog

Re: Ok, so what happened?

Post by Bulldog »

Northern Raider wrote:
Bulldog wrote:I had only just joined the old forum , (hope thats not an omen :shock: ) but was very impressed with what i saw so im looking forward to chatting and learning here, thanks for letting me join :D

Like your 17th / 21st lancers cap badge avatar :D

Death or Glory ;)
Northern Raider

Post by Northern Raider »

Bulldog wrote:
Northern Raider wrote:
Bulldog wrote:I had only just joined the old forum , (hope thats not an omen :shock: ) but was very impressed with what i saw so im looking forward to chatting and learning here, thanks for letting me join :D

Like your 17th / 21st lancers cap badge avatar :D

Death or Glory ;)
In my army days as a Light Infantry Serjeant they were called ****s in tanks :lol:
scoobie

Post by scoobie »

bigpaul wrote:A very well done to all concerned, i hope that we can keep this site going, it was a pity that the old site had to close down, i also hope that all the members are able to join this site, again WELL DONE!!! :D
This one wont be going anywhere Paul... even if any of the 'mod team' move on, the forum stays where it is.. the forum belongs to the community, not to any one individual :)
By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail - Benjamin Franklin
scoobie

Post by scoobie »

mike.f wrote:Fantastic effort scoobie, the new forum is looking great. That’s a damn fine 16 hours work! Think you’ve earned yourself a beer! Bit early yet though!
Its past 12:00 now, so not too early?! (although think the Mrs might have something to say about that!)
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

Scoobie I wish I'd known you when I had to give up my business because I couldnt afford a proper website ! :mrgreen: But once TSHTF...... will you be unemployed ? LOL :twisted:
scoobie

Post by scoobie »

diamond lil wrote:Scoobie I wish I'd known you when I had to give up my business because I couldnt afford a proper website ! :mrgreen: But once TSHTF...... will you be unemployed ? LOL :twisted:
Haha! Yeah I will be more than likely, but I can turn my hand to most things from cooking, knitting and sewing to welding, construction and electronics repair etc... spent most of my life taking things apart, fixing things and repairing stuff so I'll hopefully be alright :D
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

O god dont mention knitting.... never-ending bloody socks here. My family seem to have more feet than centipedes. :mrgreen:
preppingsu

Post by preppingsu »

Good to things up and running. I wouldn't have a clue where to start. Good job we all have different skills. Knitting socks Lil - I was just talking about that to OH - shame knitting is the one thing I've never managed to get to grips with! Wish I had learnt more from my old gran! :cry:
preppingsu
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

It was my old gran who taught me :mrgreen:
WhiteWolf

Post by WhiteWolf »

scoobie wrote:Shall we let people on P2S and Ludlow that we're back if they want to come back?
Link to the new site posted on the Ludlow :D

WW 8-)