Lidl stuff

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Wulfshead

Re: Lidl stuff

Post by Wulfshead »

When my wife asks me if we want to go to Tesco or Aldi she knows it's Aldi when I answer 'Preppers R Us' :lol:

Wulfshead
Area 4 Coordinator

For the strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack
munchh

Post by munchh »

Ive never been to an Aldi?
AREA 3
I'm not antisocial, just anti idiot.
If you use the phase "man up" you have alot to learn.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools, because they have to say something" Plato.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

munchh wrote:Ive never been to an Aldi?

Get yourself down there, its where all the cool kids are hangin'.
munchh

Post by munchh »

I know right!

there are 2 lidl's within 6 miles of me but the closest Aldi is much further and i work nights, so by the time im up its too far to go.
AREA 3
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools, because they have to say something" Plato.
preparedsurrey

Post by preparedsurrey »

There's Aldi at Three Bridges just past the big tesco, the only other on I can think of is East Grinsted, it's pretty much the same as lidl except they reduce the special offer lines if they don't sell.
If guns are outlawed then only the outlaws will have guns....
munchh

Post by munchh »

You are mixing them up sir, three bridges is a Lidl, horley has a Lidl and yes eastgrinstead is an Aldi.
AREA 3
preparedsurrey

Post by preparedsurrey »

Sorry good job I didn't go in looking for my usual Aldi bits and bobs - would have been a bit confusing! There is a fairly good army surplus place in the industrial estate at the end of the road though!
If guns are outlawed then only the outlaws will have guns....
munchh

Post by munchh »

Hmmm, it was good, but now there is no surplus in there its all airguns and aimed at bbers.

Jons army surplus in salfords is the best i know round our way.
AREA 3
butterbean

Lidl stuff

Post by butterbean »

Bought some shelving racking stuff from lidl on Thursday, didn't really know what to expect with the quality but at the price thought it was worth a punt, really glad I did there great. £35 for 1 set or £60 for 2. I got 2 and have them set up in the garage, 1 set up as a tall unit with 5 shelves and the other set up as a long worktop style (3 and 2 shelves). Loaded them up with a fair bit of weight and no sag at all. Tempted on getting more to be honest.

And I know this is lidl thread but as I'm here, aldi has a few decent bits in at the min, got myself a few packs of tarp of multiple sizes, only had 1 out but all seems good, well chuffed with the day's shopping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
success leads to complacency, complacency leads to failure. Only the Paranoid survive!!
munchh

Post by munchh »

Just prompted my brother to grag one of the solar security lights, ive had mine 2 years now, front and back of the house, still working fine.
same with the last 2 dremel type kits, the last one they did for £20 was amazing, same kit from dremel is about £150, does the same job, especially with some diamond cutting discs from ebay.
I think you just have to forget where you are buying it sometimes, its not all great or cheaper, but some really is.
AREA 3