New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
pidge

Post by pidge »

Hi, I'm another newbie.
just about to sell my property - not sure whether to buy here, buy a camper, or head overseas? Currently in Berkshire. I'm thinning out my stuff as much as possible. So, currently open to things, but think perhaps I at least need a base somewhere to keep/store essentials/stuff that might be useful in the event of worse days to come...
Jerseyspud

Re: New Member

Post by Jerseyspud »

Hi and welcome :)
when it comes to catastrophic events, we never know when the day before is the day before. So we prepare for tomorrow

Prepping on a small island
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum! That's a big life change you're looking at, have you taken pen and paper and listed the pros and cons of each? It'd be important to know what you might prep for, and how it might affect those different decisions. Good luck with that! You might get some really interesting feedback on here from people who've taken one of those routes.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)

I have seen quite a few Motorhome/camperhome Youtubers sell up; travel and then buy property in Sweden/Spain/Portugal.

If I was you and was selling up from Berkshire, I'd head north for a cheaper property and buy a campervan. Rent the property and travel for a year or so.
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.