Tax code.

For all things financial
jansman

Tax code.

Post by jansman »

It’s that time of year. Check your tax code, and make sure you are paying the right income tax. Just checked mine ( it was up in the air after changing jobs), and discovered that HMRC owe me over a thousand pounds!
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
pseudonym

Re: Tax code.

Post by pseudonym »

Nice unforseen bonus.

I'm under the threshold. :mrgreen:
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Nice one Jansman, I have to self (well wife) assess so we're on top of it but aye, its another thing to consider. We still need to look at PPI, if I have any I've definitely been ripped off as I constantly refused it, need to chase it over the next few months.
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

I'm under the threshold now too :) but its always a good idea to check, between allowances and pensions here there and everywhere. Jansman, great to hear that more of your money is yours :)

Deeps! 5 months till the deadline! Martin Saint Lewis gives you templates to work with, at no cost, and even if you've lost the paperwork: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/recla ... insurance/ Don't let a bleeping finance firm keep your money!
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

Arzosah wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:43 am I'm under the threshold now too :) but its always a good idea to check, between allowances and pensions here there and everywhere. Jansman, great to hear that more of your money is yours :)

Deeps! 5 months till the deadline! Martin Saint Lewis gives you templates to work with, at no cost, and even if you've lost the paperwork: https://www.moneysavingexpert.com/recla ... insurance/ Don't let a bleeping finance firm keep your money!
Thanks, I've half looked into it and I don't expect I'll be due anything so will probably get some company to do it.