Tasmanian Tiger EDC (admin) pouch

Got a question or suggestion about an EDC/BOB/GHB item, chat about it here.
munchh

Tasmanian Tiger EDC (admin) pouch

Post by munchh »

Here we go, after making the leather pocket pouch and realising it just gets too heavy once i fill it (although it will be great thrown in a backpac), i wanted something else, i got to thinking that a cordura pouch and one that has molle type straps is going to be more versitile.

The contents is still a work in progress, but it is all ive normaly got in my pockets and some heavier stuff.
I really like it, its not too big, but you can get more than i have in it.

I had not seen this make before, i came across it by accident really, i think its German, there is a website, but these pouches seem to have gone from it and the site i found and bought it from also have run out?

It was cheaper than the other makes i looked although its very well made.

Now i just need to start carrying it and see how i get on with it.
AREA 3
I'm not antisocial, just anti idiot.
If you use the phase "man up" you have alot to learn.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools, because they have to say something" Plato.
covertcolin

Re: Tasmanian Tiger EDC (admin) pouch

Post by covertcolin »

this looks like a nice pouch

however- on the side with the two compartments- how bulky are they?

do they protrude too much- which then make sit hard to pack out or even fill the opposite side?
munchh

Re: Tasmanian Tiger EDC (admin) pouch

Post by munchh »

the stuff inside has changed a bit and if anything ive got more in there now, the pouches do stick out, so i have flatter stuff on the craer plastic side, but there is still some room either side of the batteries.
AREA 3
I'm not antisocial, just anti idiot.
If you use the phase "man up" you have alot to learn.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools, because they have to say something" Plato.