Bug Out Boat

Logistics and Transport
Raven

Re: Bug Out Boat

Post by Raven »

I’ve never had a problem but then I don’t use the post code bit I zoom the area I want to view :?
Keep calm & carry on PREPPING :twisted:
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

That SEPA link shows the very south of England :) (10 miles from the Channel). It's a crowded front page, though, and my computer might as well be driven by clockwork :( And to be fair, it is *S*EPA us Anglos have got the EA.

Boats, and socking great bridges and the bottlenecks they create, are in my thoughts quite a bit, in relation to travelling during a problem of some kind. Not currently useful where I am, but in ten years time, who knows?
Raven

Post by Raven »

Right this is NOT the right link then. My apologies i was in a rush this morning, I’ve tried finding it but I can’t so I will need to resend the link when I get home.

Basically this link was awesome as it showed you the recorded historical flooding sometimes going back 75-100 years as there is often really bad flooding every 10, 25, 50 or 100 years depending on your area, which I thought was interesting. Is it to do with the pull of the moon? The shift in the magnetic pull of the earth? Or something about the very water system of the earth resetting it self or purging so to speak? I found it very interesting, although my lecture told me I was overthinking it for the purposes of class :lol: :tinfoil

The answer it just happens irks me somewhat. :evil:
Keep calm & carry on PREPPING :twisted: