Medication out of stock

Medical and Healthcare
Lemne

Medication out of stock

Post by Lemne »

I order my meds every month through Echo which partners with Lloyds pharmacy. The delivery comes direct from the distribution centre in London and I have never had medication unavailable. I've put in this months request and had this back. I've been building up my supply for a few years and I always have 6 months + in stock so I'm not worried but just thought I'd mention it.
------------------------------------

Hi Lemonie,

We’re having trouble getting some medication from our supplier. We’ll prepare your medication as soon as we have all of it in stock.

Your new estimated dispatch date: 26 August 2020
Waiting for stock
jansman

Re: Medication out of stock

Post by jansman »

My Father in law has been having his heart meds chopped and changed,every month for a year or so.
In three words I can sum up everything I have learned about life: It goes on.

Robert Frost.

Covid 19: After that level of weirdness ,any situation is certainly possible.

Me.
Le Mouse

Post by Le Mouse »

Lemne wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2020 2:32 pm I order my meds every month through Echo which partners with Lloyds pharmacy. The delivery comes direct from the distribution centre in London and I have never had medication unavailable. I've put in this months request and had this back. I've been building up my supply for a few years and I always have 6 months + in stock so I'm not worried but just thought I'd mention it.
I set me and my Mum up with Echo during lockdown and both our last prescriptions weren't in stock straight away. But the expected date was later than when it actually turned up, so perhaps they're adding extra time on their expected dates.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Well done on getting 6 months worth, It has taken me a couple of years to get to that amount.
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
korolev

Post by korolev »

Worth noting for the future, you can buy a lot of prescription medicine "over the counter" in Spain and Greece.

Mrs K picked up 3 months worth of her meds for less than €10 when were in Spain in March.
Ahastyatom

Post by Ahastyatom »

korolev wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:14 am Worth noting for the future, you can buy a lot of prescription medicine "over the counter" in Spain and Greece.

Mrs K picked up 3 months worth of her meds for less than €10 when were in Spain in March.
I did not know that about Spain. Did you need to show a prescription?

H
korolev

Post by korolev »

Ahastyatom wrote: Thu Aug 20, 2020 6:39 am
korolev wrote: Wed Aug 19, 2020 9:14 am Worth noting for the future, you can buy a lot of prescription medicine "over the counter" in Spain and Greece.

I did not know that about Spain. Did you need to show a prescription?

H
No, the lady in the pharmacy said you should have one but I can sell them without.
Vitamin c

Post by Vitamin c »

My doctors today what I went to pick up was not ready I gave it the severn days .
My daughter was told to come back in two days she did still not ready so told again come back in 2 ready that time the que was large and many were not getting their meds some people were getting rather hyper and stressed .
We chatted in the queue and many said it's happening all the time now late or not ready
Most of have used the surgery for years and can't remember a time like it .

Any body elsee experienceing this... ?
Fill er up jacko...