camping

Homes and Retreats
intuitive

Re: camping

Post by intuitive »

Currently looking at directly purchasing some woodland in Derbyshire for this very purpose.
I'd love to create a little community minded project where everyone has 24/7 access to a simple, bug out location to practise, explore and connect.
[/quote]

This is incredible timing. Having being speaking about the same thing recently in regards to purchasing/leasing land of a wooded nature with my FIL. Also derby cropt up as i recently mentioned it being alittle far out however things have changed and distance is'nt a really issue anymore as we've decided to take it up as a regular hobby rather than more of a practice bug out plan. Keep me updated if you would please perhaps we can help in some way and or speak via phone and maybe arrange something.

While recently in my local military store i was told of a place not too far from me that is a small community bug out location of ex and current military and there families which is hidden and well maintained on private land. Hearing this made us think. So having something relatable would be brilliant. :D
Arwen Thebard

Post by Arwen Thebard »

A
Last edited by Arwen Thebard on Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arwen The Bard

"What did you learn today?"
Arwen Thebard

Post by Arwen Thebard »

Yorkshire Andy wrote: Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:48 pm
Arwen Thebard wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 2:42 pm
Note 2; There is an almost complete lack of Calor gas refills at all of the campsites we have contacted, but luckily we have several spares. 8-)
Did you.see this?

http://www.uk-preppers.co.uk/forum/view ... 12&t=17100
Yes I saw that post, cheers Y.A.

We do have two full bottles in the caravan which is more than enough for a few trips.

Also have a few of the larger sizes at home. 8-) ;)
(Better not disclose the exact amount as im probably contravening some explosive storage by law or another) :lol:

But it will all run out eventually.
Arwen The Bard

"What did you learn today?"
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Arwen Thebard wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 8:08 am
(Better not disclose the exact amount as im probably contravening some explosive storage by law or another) :lol:
Snap :shock:
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine