Show off your shed/s

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
filsgreen

Show off your shed/s

Post by filsgreen »

Morning all
I'll admit it I'm a Shed head, at present I've got three, a 6'6"x6'6" for storage, a 6'x3' for storing tools and ironmongery and a 12'x7' log cabin type for chilling out in. The first one is going to be replaced next week for a 10x7. My Mrs asked me why I needed a bigger shed; I replied "it's a man thing, you've got to have the biggest shed you can fit in the space". As you can see from the pic, there is room for a bigger one.

The log cabin type is from Dunsterhouse, I would recommend them if you need a nice outdoor space. Obviously it's full of easy chairs and stuff to relax with now ;)

The third one was built at the back of the big one because there was space.

So come on don't be shy show us yours, you know you want to. I love looking at other peoples sheds :)

Phil
Last edited by filsgreen on Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
butterbean

Re: Show of your shed/s

Post by butterbean »

lucky git

i want sheds but the wife says the garage is all im allowed.
success leads to complacency, complacency leads to failure. Only the Paranoid survive!!
filsgreen

Re: Show off your shed/s

Post by filsgreen »

Put your foot down and get at least one Butterbean, it is your duty as a man. Garage space does not constitute having a shed.

Phil

PS if you have to put crap in like a lawn mower, garden tools, you have to have a different one for that. :D
featherstick

Post by featherstick »

I love those hollyhocks!
butterbean

Post by butterbean »

filsgreen wrote:Put your foot down and get at least one Butterbean, it is your duty as a man. Garage space does not constitute having a shed.

Phil

PS if you have to put crap in like a lawn mower, garden tools, you have to have a different one for that. :D
the size 13 went down :D

not for long :shock:

i still only have a garage :cry:
success leads to complacency, complacency leads to failure. Only the Paranoid survive!!
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

butterbean wrote:
filsgreen wrote:Put your foot down and get at least one Butterbean, it is your duty as a man. Garage space does not constitute having a shed.

Phil

the size 13 went down :D

not for long :shock:

i still only have a garage :cry:
:lol:

We've got a shed but its mostly full of her badly packed and stacked gardening things and a fair amount of God knows what, it could be better utilised. I've got more or less free reign in the garage although there's random stuff in there too, I did toy with getting a second shed but our garden just isn't big enough to justify it, I do like the idea of 'his and hers' garden sheds. I've got a nice big pond where the second shed would and should go, that is of some prepping use though, there's maybe a thousand litres (guessing) of manky water in it ready for the sawyer straw.
filsgreen

Post by filsgreen »

I suppose a garage could be pseudo shed, just make sure you don't put a car in it.

Phil
butterbean

Post by butterbean »

Deeps wrote: :lol:

We've got a shed but its mostly full of her badly packed and stacked gardening things and a fair amount of God knows what, it could be better utilised. I've got more or less free reign in the garage although there's random stuff in there too, I did toy with getting a second shed but our garden just isn't big enough to justify it, I do like the idea of 'his and hers' garden sheds. I've got a nice big pond where the second shed would and should go, that is of some prepping use though, there's maybe a thousand litres (guessing) of manky water in it ready for the sawyer straw.
do what some of the ice fishermen do, put your shed on top of the water (obviously make sure its supported) and have a trap door or something inside to get to the hidden water source when needed, you could even rig up a hand pump on a workbench in there. oh the joys
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

butterbean wrote:
Deeps wrote: :lol:

do what some of the ice fishermen do, put your shed on top of the water (obviously make sure its supported) and have a trap door or something inside to get to the hidden water source when needed, you could even rig up a hand pump on a workbench in there. oh the joys
We enjoy the pond, we like watching the fish and tadpoles/frogs when they're about, I couldn't see Her Maj going for a shed/pond combo, nice idea though.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.