Flash Sale of MREs

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Nurseandy

Re: Flash Sale of MREs

Post by Nurseandy »

Jerseyspud wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:43 am sigh. £30 delivery charge to me.

*mutters* :roll:
:shock: b*st**d*!
I'm an hour out of Scotland's third largest city and companies often try to charge as if I'm on an island. So I don't buy from them and let them know why. Cue grumpy old man mode.....
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

Why is it that just driving the truck onto a ferry (or seeing heather) makes couriers think they're going to a different Continent ??

A couple of years ago the company I work for had to send two almost identical packages to the Isle of Wight and Belgium...... Guess which one cost nearly twice as much :x
Recently, we nearly lost a sale to Shanklin because a pallet to there is about 75 quid and yet one to Portsmouth is a little over £40..... Go figure
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
Jerseyspud

Post by Jerseyspud »

The best of it is my hermes deliver here, yodel deliver here and royal mail does via jersey post. It doesn't cost £30!!!

*mutters even more*
when it comes to catastrophic events, we never know when the day before is the day before. So we prepare for tomorrow

Prepping on a small island
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

My delivery just arrived. That's me stocked up again. :mrgreen:
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Cocotte

Post by Cocotte »

Sounds like you'll need to send them to your family on the mainland and pick it up next time you visit.