Flash Sale of MREs

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
mushroom

Flash Sale of MREs

Post by mushroom »

Just a heads-up... I just got an email from The Prepper Shop. They are having a 48 hour flash sale of MRE main meals - all at £1.50. No affiliation - but I've just put an order in - so now mine is secure, I'll spread the word!! :lol: :lol:
pseudonym

Re: Flash Sale of MREs

Post by pseudonym »

Thanks for the heads up. :mrgreen:

My order is in also.
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Nurseandy

Post by Nurseandy »

:shock: I looked but couldn't find them! Assumed sale had finished.
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Nurseandy wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:44 pm :shock: I looked but couldn't find them! Assumed sale had finished.
https://preppersshop.co.uk/genuine-brit ... 6404-p.asp

HTH
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
ForgeCorvus

Post by ForgeCorvus »

These?..... Six quid off.... Tempting
jennyjj01 wrote:"I'm not in the least bit worried because I'm prepared: Are you?"
Londonpreppy wrote: At its core all prepping is, is making sure you're not down to your last sheet of loo roll when you really need a poo.
"All Things Strive" Gd Tak 'Gar
Nurseandy

Post by Nurseandy »

pseudonym wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 5:42 pm
Nurseandy wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 4:44 pm :shock: I looked but couldn't find them! Assumed sale had finished.
https://preppersshop.co.uk/genuine-brit ... 6404-p.asp

HTH
Perfect! Thank you
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Always keep a few pouches in my car

Never forget the look of utter horror crossed with where the feck did you russell a full meal up on the maternity ward from the head nurse type woman.... After 15 hours of the wife been in labour... One of the nurses said to me if your hungry there's some bread and a toaster in the day room milk and butter in the fridge didn't need any encouragement .....

I had the majority of a 24 hr rat pack in my bag. I'd scoffed most of the sweets during the day...

So about half 9 at night beans and sausages pouch
and a English breakfast stuffed in the kettle boiling it's nuts off right next to the extractor fan toast piled on the plate and a bag of beans and sausages and more beans with egg sausage and bacon bits poured all over them

Big enamel mug of tea made from the boiled water / which had heated the pouchs

Put a fiver in the trust tin rinsed the kettle and refilled it

And plonked my self back in the delivery room to my gourmet feast. To be fair it tasted bloody fantastic then I broke out the squashed fly biscuits (the wife hates beans and sausages so I was safe)
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Nurseandy

Post by Nurseandy »

Wait! There's more! I put assorted £1:50 mre's in my virtual shopping basket last night. Internet then went down so couldn't complete the order. Had an email this morning from preppershop offering me a further 5% discount! So in effect, free postage :D
Nurseandy

Post by Nurseandy »

And further to previous post, I've actually read the whole email now and anyone can enter the code "newcustomer" and get 5% off.
Jerseyspud

Post by Jerseyspud »

sigh. £30 delivery charge to me.

*mutters* :roll:
when it comes to catastrophic events, we never know when the day before is the day before. So we prepare for tomorrow

Prepping on a small island