What Preps are you doing this week? Part 7.

How are you preparing
Yorkshire Andy

Re: What Preps are you doing this week? Part 7.

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Thanks for all the concern. Immediate intervention has ment no lasting damage wife's a former chef both of us are first aid trained clothes off. Wet towel slapped on then run up stairs and into the shower ...

I was awoken by the scream the boss lady was on her way down the stairs having heard her go down....

This being the sneaky SAS style raider who managed to creep up on the wife when we were assisting Santa with his duties at 1am on Christmas morning I'd helped offload his sleigh and Mrs a was helping fill the stockings as be was behind schedule.....

neither of us knew she was up out of bed until her head popped up from behind the L shaped sofa like a submarine periscope :lol: fortunately the wife had just got in from midnight mass and I'd been In in the kitchen making her a warm brew

Yet normally she moves round the house like she's in hob nail boots :lol:

Onwards to today's preps got some haix winter boots ordered they are truly like rocking horse poo at the moment :?

And have ordered a 8kw diesel heater to warm the man cave since the local cheap LPG bottle place has shut and gone calor is blooming expensive. That and using a open flame never sat well with me been the storage area for erm petrol / paint / solvents and the rest ... They run on 12v so In a grid down situation I can use a leisure battery to run it for a good few hours and normal winter can heat my shed and escape the kids just hope my solar unit is upto the job now :lol:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Diesel-Heater- ... 8790022303
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine
Cocotte

Post by Cocotte »

OperationPrep wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 6:51 pm
Cocotte wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:55 am For Xmas I got the lock pick set I've been eyeing for a while. It's far more fun than you'd expect.
Now I just need to get some harder locks than the 3 transparent practice ones that come with the picks. Comes with decent e-books too.
Welcome!

Do you know which set you got/where it is available?
I was going to send this in a PM but I don't have enough posts.

https://lockcowboy.com/30-piece-lock-pick-set-guides/
There's the free guides, if you search the site they have a 15% discount code and products.
They do warn it is addictive. Very fiddly and satisfying.
Trojanhorse

Post by Trojanhorse »

Not quiet a prep but I have been sorting out my loft space today getting rid of those things you have not idea why you kept and boxing up papers etc.
Yorkshire Andy

Post by Yorkshire Andy »

Let's lock this now at the end of a truly strange year.... Onwards to Part 8 and 2021 :shock:
If your roughing it, Your doing it wrong ;)

Lack of planning on your part doesn't make it an emergency on mine