What Preps are you doing this week? Part 4

How are you preparing
Medusa

Re: What Preps are you doing this week? Part 4

Post by Medusa »

Hope you all had a good Christmas and that the prepper fairy brought you all some great items! I've ordered myself a new EDC One Tigris sling bag in lieu of a handbag so currently filling a small molle pouch with FAK items and planning and transferring the other bits I want to carry in there including my new torch (women's handbags really aren't designed well for this kind of thing). I've also been adding items to my Amazon wishlist for future purchases including a key ring system and additional oil lamps. Food and water preps are ongoing and the overflow has migrated into my sons former bedroom now he has left home. The wood store is rapidly depleting and we need to chop more on fine days to keep us going until spring, luckily the supply of free pallets keeps coming and keeps us busy. My main concern right now is my fitness or lack of due to my sedate job which I really need to work on, however I also have a severe knee issue due to an old injury which will most likely require a replacement and have finally decided after a year of pain and restricted movement that I need to seek medical attention. Wish list for this year along with the amazon stuff is a couple of water butts for the house and garage, build a raised bed for veggies and get myself a CB radio for our big truck. Have a very happy new year!
Growing old disgracefully!
DustyDog

Post by DustyDog »

Just trying to get my food preps back up, having eaten it all to save money while I was unemployed, will get there eventually 🤔😁
Up in the wet South Lakeland
Deeps

Post by Deeps »

DustyDog wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 4:37 pm Just trying to get my food preps back up, having eaten it all to save money while I was unemployed, will get there eventually 🤔😁
You've definitely been out the loop mate, we've got a new thread for 2018. ;)

viewtopic.php?f=14&t=15185

In other news, the Titanic is missing. :lol: