new member ...hi.

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
fifeprepper

new member ...hi.

Post by fifeprepper »

hi lads new to this site ,as you can see im from fife Scotland, and have always loved the outdoors/bushcraft been very interested in prepping just incase of something like an EMP or way things are heading in the UK disorder because the government are forcing more crime and im not going to hang around when IF the lights go out very often do wild camping trips making shelters and the usual fire water food also love making leave no trace camps using tarps [mainly camo] or small tent with tarp or hammock and tarp.i have few areas with fresh fish if needed and food water ,also make alcohol stoves but like using the bomb proof trangia stove and like many other preppers dont go out without my trusty bug out kit and mora knife,im married with family work in the area ,but also have other areas to move to if needed,look forward to this website talking with others with similar interests :) ....ATB......col.
pseudonym

Re: new member ...hi.

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum.:)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
tigs

Post by tigs »

welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything

http://autonopedia.org/ if still out try facebook https://www.facebook.com/Autonopedia

Area 8
fifeprepper

Post by fifeprepper »

thanks lads ...col. :)
Quercus-robur

Post by Quercus-robur »

Hello and Welcome to the forum.

Qr
Area 9 Coordinator and Resident

'At Spes Infracta'

'I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore'.
SuddenStrike

Post by SuddenStrike »

Hi Fifeprepper

I'm a newish prepper from the central belt too. Looking to join up with some like minded guys close by. I'm mainly looking at combining resources and ideas, where to get the best stuff etc. I'm the prepper in the family ..... for now but I think the rest will slowly follow.

Mostly people are very lazy and don't believe (or don't want to believe) that society today is hanging on a thread. It’s only a matter of time me thinks.

Anyway my main focus is food. When the SHTF I’m not going to worry about giving the kids a hard time for not brushing their teeth 3 times a day. My thought is that as long as I can provide at least one good meal a day, put a roof over their heads and protect them from harm, that’s a bloody good start. In a SHTF situation everything else I can provide will be a bonus.

I've been a bit lazy over the past year and BOB have been taken apart and not where they should be. Not had mush chance for camping with my boys this past year either

Anyways welcome and good luck with the prepping

SuddenS
Oldarborman

Post by Oldarborman »

Hello and welcome
AREA 10
Ferricks

Post by Ferricks »

Hi and welcome!
fifeprepper

Post by fifeprepper »

SuddenStrike wrote:Hi Fifeprepper

I'm a newish prepper from the central belt too. Looking to join up with some like minded guys close by. I'm mainly looking at combining resources and ideas, where to get the best stuff etc. I'm the prepper in the family ..... for now but I think the rest will slowly follow.

Mostly people are very lazy and don't believe (or don't want to believe) that society today is hanging on a thread. It’s only a matter of time me thinks.

Anyway my main focus is food. When the SHTF I’m not going to worry about giving the kids a hard time for not brushing their teeth 3 times a day. My thought is that as long as I can provide at least one good meal a day, put a roof over their heads and protect them from harm, that’s a bloody good start. In a SHTF situation everything else I can provide will be a bonus.

I've been a bit lazy over the past year and BOB have been taken apart and not where they should be. Not had mush chance for camping with my boys this past year either

Anyways welcome and good luck with the prepping .hi suddenstrike sorry I've just remembered my password for this site lol and been busy with work thanks for the reply and being in the central belt area very sorry for not getting back to you ,like you one of my BOB has been taken apart but have a couple of new ones but now needing repair nice to talk to you mate ,I'm going to check them on next day off work and try out some new gear,take care and stay safe ...colin. :)

SuddenS
SuddenStrike wrote:Hi Fifeprepper

Anyways welcome and good luck with the prepping

SuddenS
poppypiesdad

Post by poppypiesdad »

Another fifer , welcome aboard , there are a few of us in the kingdom , deeps will be along soon too

J
Be Prepared.
Plan like its the last loaf on the shop shelves.
Plan like its the last beer in the fridge.