5% Discount for April EDC GEAR UK

Got a question or suggestion about an EDC/BOB/GHB item, chat about it here.
TeeDee

Post by TeeDee »

Hello Forum Members ,

I've managed to get an Initial Discount from the good folks at EDC GEAR UK.

http://www.edcgear.co.uk/index.asp

The owner is allowing us to have a 5% discount off this order code which is relevant for APRIL. Whilst this is a modest discount , please bear in mind this is offered as an initial offer , depending upon what volume of Sales we provide we may be able to qualify for a greater discount at a later date.

TeeDee

" I am the owner of EDC GEAR, we are a small business now entering our third year and constantly growing in the number of product lines and customers. Although originally setup to sell everyday items as a person who believes in being prepared I have gradually been introducing products ideal for survival and prepping.

I would be glad to offer an introductory discount of 5% off for April and then we can work on some offers and/or further discounts in the near future.

The code to use at checkout is ‘ prep5edc ’ this will discount 5% from the basket total, there is no minimum order. Let me know if there are any issues.

Also if anyone wants to provide suggestions for new products and feedback regarding the website, products etc I'd be happy to receive it."

So people , there you have it , another discount for you to use. I ask only that you , if purchasing , list what you have purchased below and the value of the Items please.
This will allow me to try and get a better discount if we run this again.

Also , if you have any constructive suggestions or items you would like the EDC Gear UK website to carry please feel free to mention them below , and I will collate and compile them and provide some feedback.

TeeDee
pseudonym

Re: 5% Discount for April EDC GEAR UK

Post by pseudonym »

Thanks for arranging this. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Colt Magnum

Post by Colt Magnum »

Thanks, I have bought from them a couple of times before.
Area 11
a.h.sparks

Post by a.h.sparks »

Thanks for sorting this out. I will be ordering some stuff tonight

Adam
survivor_steve

Post by survivor_steve »

if you click like on there facebook page, theres also a £50 give away for a lucky person which is also well worth having :)
munchh

Post by munchh »

Typical, i find it and its down!

"Service Unavailable"
AREA 3
I'm not antisocial, just anti idiot.
If you use the phase "man up" you have alot to learn.
"Wise men speak because they have something to say, fools, because they have to say something" Plato.