New today

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
steptoe

New today

Post by steptoe »

Hi all ok just wanted to say finally found you guys , my wife and i are for want of a better word preppers and by this i mean we hope to be ready for most anything .
A little about us we are both disabled so are looking at prepping from that angle as well as people who need long term medicine but we are well stocked on most things and rota out food and water supplies and all out medical kit , we do have most things and think we are quite well stocked , but always looking to learn new stuff.

I am and ex chippy retired and my wife and i love our shooting and also fishing

Ok well thanks for letting us join and off to read the boards .

Ps feel free to ask us anything we will do our best to help and fit in
pseudonym

Re: New today

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)

Where's Harold? ;)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
steptoe

Post by steptoe »

Hi i am Harold i sent Albert to the pictures lol
Arzosah

Post by Arzosah »

Welcome to the forum! My word, you sound very, very prepared already. Do you have a sense that you have any gaps? Very interesting!
Frnc

Post by Frnc »

Hi Harold, welcome to the forum. I used to be a tradesperson myself, and am also retired and disabled (though not as bad as when I had to stop being self employed). I've been prepping for a few years.
izzy_mack

Post by izzy_mack »

Welcome to the forum. I too have health issues, thankfully not disabled but have limits on my abilities to do things. It just makes being prepared to look after yourself even more important. I work on the assumption that no one is going to help and if they do it'll be a bonus, so it's down to me. It sounds as though you're already well prepared and your ability to shoot and fish are real bonuses. Have you a garden? Can you manage to grow anything?