Michael Fuchs Arisen series

Read something good? Written something good? Link it, or copy it here!
Stonecarver

Michael Fuchs Arisen series

Post by Stonecarver » Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:32 pm

Just about finished this series and all I can say is you wont regret listening to this series. Its about Fortress Britain being only place that survived zombie apocalypse and how cure is being sought around world. Briiliant.
One sure sign of the decline of a civilisation is the inability to reproduce the technological achievments of its past

pseudonym

Re: Michael Fuchs Arisen series

Post by pseudonym » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:18 pm

Have 9 in the series so far. All free for my Kindle. Looking forward to the rest becoming available.
The roads are pretty bad and if you do end up getting stuck its hard to justify your reason for being on the roads as 'vegan mince for a feckin' princess'.

kevprep85

Post by kevprep85 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 6:28 am

I loved listening to it. You may also like a book called after it happened it's also based in Britain
failure to prepare is preparing to fail.

Arzosah

Post by Arzosah » Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:34 am

I didn't see this when it was originally posted - I love this series - I read them as books, not audio. I collected them over a *long* period of time, the only one I paid for was the very last one, number 14, I think. Worth it, given the entertainment its given me :)

The style does get a little grating - the portentous isolated sentence is way over-used, in particular. But the detail, the plotting, is wonderful.
My blog: http://www.preparednessfactandfiction.co.uk/
There are affiliate links to Amazon in this blog.