J from kent

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
JSurvive

J from kent

Post by JSurvive »

Hello

I am a prepper in my 20's living in kent, I am preparing for a variety of potential events that would cause the current systems to collapse, my aim is to be ready for anything. I have been interested in prepping for a few years but only recently began preparing myself after alarming signs from my work of potential collapse.

I have extensive hiking experience and a lot of survival practice in areas such as building shelters and skinning/gutting animals although I prefer fish.

I prefer to be rather secretive with my exact plans but I am planning to bug out rather than dig in and stick it out.

I am looking for a potential group in kent of preppers so in the event of SHTF my chances of survival would be higher but that would require some extreme vetting.

Feel free to contact me

-J
Area 3
tigs

Re: J from kent

Post by tigs »

Welcome to the forum
Ready for Anything

http://autonopedia.org/ if still out try facebook https://www.facebook.com/Autonopedia

Area 8
Nate66

Post by Nate66 »

Hello and welcome. Not in Kent mate but just up the road in Suffolk.
Nate66
Area 4

If you are having a bad day, choke the living shit out of the person causing it!
pseudonym

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Hamradioop

Post by Hamradioop »

JSurvive wrote:Hello

I am a prepper in my 20's living in kent, I am preparing for a variety of potential events that would cause the current systems to collapse, my aim is to be ready for anything. I have been interested in prepping for a few years but only recently began preparing myself after alarming signs from my work of potential collapse.

I have extensive hiking experience and a lot of survival practice in areas such as building shelters and skinning/gutting animals although I prefer fish.

I prefer to be rather secretive with my exact plans but I am planning to bug out rather than dig in and stick it out.

I am looking for a potential group in kent of preppers so in the event of SHTF my chances of survival would be higher but that would require some extreme vetting.

Feel free to contact me

-J
Hello and welcome , it will take a while to get established here so don't be disappointed if the offers are not flowing.
“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” ― Edward R. Murrow
"Remember Politicians are like babies diapers they both need changing often for the very same reason" - Mark Twain
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
JSurvive

Post by JSurvive »

-J[/quote] Hello and welcome , it will take a while to get established here so don't be disappointed if the offers are not flowing.[/quote]

Thanks! I wasn't really expecting any offers too quickly since obviously I am a stranger but I wanted to get myself out there. My motivation as a prepper is that I currently feel I wouldn't make it if SHTF, so I am improving myself to up my chances and at some point I will need a group as surviving solo won't be a viable option!
Area 3