Parrafin pressure stove

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
rik_uk3

Re: Parrafin pressure stove

Post by rik_uk3 »

All my posts are being moderated, how many posts do I need to do before this stops?
Richard
South Wales UK
Retired, spending the children's inheritance.
diamond lil

Post by diamond lil »

Why ? are you going to be very very bad Richard?? :mrgreen: Currently about 10 posts I think. We were forced to do this because of a few individuals who just came to cause trouble for the rest of us.
itsybitsy

Post by itsybitsy »

rik_uk3 wrote:All my posts are being moderated, how many posts do I need to do before this stops?
Ten. And you've made four. So six more and you're off newbie probation. :mrgreen:
Maddie_cat

Post by Maddie_cat »

Looks like a good thing to have around ITSHTF - even if you are bugging in and do not have alternative cooking methods.
I'm in Area 1
rik_uk3

Post by rik_uk3 »

Look on Ebay for a tatty old looking Primus stove, No5 is very common. They are so simple to get up and running. I'll offer advice if needed.

Richard
Richard
South Wales UK
Retired, spending the children's inheritance.
Lucky Jim

Post by Lucky Jim »

loadofold wrote:Paraffin pressure stove- They can be difficult to use if your not familiar with them..
Yeah my dad brought one home (or something like it) when I was a kid but he hadn't the brains to use it, he started boiling a kettle of water on it but the water boiled over and put the flame out and my mam got a face full of paraffin spray under pressure which stung her eyes but luckily she wasn't hurt longterm.
Anything with the word "pressure" in it should make us treat it with care..;)