Clothing

Kit, Clothing, Tools, etc
Madsquad

Clothing

Post by Madsquad »

Hey guys just wodern if you can give me a little helping hand wanted to know where i can get good clothing for outdoors for all wether and good quality thanks
poppypiesdad

Re: Clothing

Post by poppypiesdad »

depends on what style your going for , army surplus , leith army stores , general out doors , outdoor world leith , or top notch super duper expensive Tiso off Princess St

What be you poison of choice?

J
Be Prepared.
Plan like its the last loaf on the shop shelves.
Plan like its the last beer in the fridge.
Madsquad

Post by Madsquad »

ya i was at the army shop the day at leith but i am looking for good cloths that will dry quick and so on you know with the weather we have
metatron

Post by metatron »

Army surplus and TK Maxx have bear grylls clothes.
Hamradioop

Post by Hamradioop »

debenhams have another sale on with craghoppers featured
“A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves.” ― Edward R. Murrow
"Remember Politicians are like babies diapers they both need changing often for the very same reason" - Mark Twain
If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
Essex-prepper

Post by Essex-prepper »

army surplus is a good start. are we talking for all season clothing ? or summer gear ? in winter if living out you want cloths that are not cotton as cotton dont dry easy, synthetic fabric is better as its fast drying the basic winter layers are a god wicking base layer to soak up the sweat, then your thermal layers to keep you warm, then a good Gore tex outer shell to keep out the wind and rain. i myself have the new us army 7 layers ecwcs works a treat. but you can get cheaper. but you cant rearly put a price on your life in a survival situation. millitary 1st is a good site they sell cheaper ecwcs cloths Helikon is a good make what the polish army use half the price of my Gen 3.
Briggs

Post by Briggs »

I swear by my Deerhunter Ram trousers. 3 layers, waterproof middle membrane, outer dries really quick. bresthable. They are pricey but I've had mine for two years, were them all the time and they are near perfect.
I recently experienced Plymouth City centre so that's why I prep.