hi everyone, from midlands

New Members - Introduce yourself, and say a few words
Antony85

hi everyone, from midlands

Post by Antony85 »

Hi all,

Antony here i guess i've always known something bad was going to happen, but always said "oh it won't happen in my lifetime" but given recent events( i.e. covid, fiancial problems and now racial/policing tensions). i can no longer sit back without trying to plan/prepare for myself(34 single guy living in council flat) but also my parents and my teenage sister too, me and my old man are on the same page we had a funny convo the other day, i said "if u think im going crazy, jus say" then proceeded to tell him i think we need to prepare for when S.H.T.F. and he turned round and said "your not crazy your absolutely right". we realize we are very late to start but want to do what we can to be prepared best we can.
pseudonym

Re: hi everyone, from midlands

Post by pseudonym »

Hello and welcome to the Forum. :)
Two is one and one is none, but three is even better.
Son Of Andrew

Post by Son Of Andrew »

Hi Antony,

I always think that asking yourself if you're crazy is usually a good sign that you're not.
Welcome.

=0)
Fortune Favours The Prepared.
Arwen Thebard

Post by Arwen Thebard »

Hi Antony (and Dad?)

In thinking "crazy" as you do and joining a forum like uk-preppers puts you way ahead of almost everyone else in the country mate so dont stress about being late to the party.

There are some great people on here and its easy enough to trawl through some of the many old posts to find whatever you need to know but dont be afraid to ask, we were all in your position once.

Keep it simple to start with and just do what you can.

Welcome aboard.
Arwen The Bard

"What did you learn today?"